Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2008
amp212
 

Posts: n/a
Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
(not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
assigning a network address to the computer.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2008
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
amp212 wrote:

> Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
> (not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
> wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
> through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
> assigning a network address to the computer.


Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?

Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
then click OK or press Enter

%windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents.log

Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.

EX:

{DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
(Definition 1.43.462.0)
{05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
Content Download Download succeeded.
{D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
(Definition 1.43.462.0)


MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2008
amp212
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
I cannot cut and paste because I have no email connectivity on the
problematic computer since it will not connect to the wireless modem. I am
currently working from my laptop. I did run the report though and I think
the one that caused the problem is:

{06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15 20:39:11:140-0400 1 202
102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
Content Install Reboot completed.

I don't believe their is a 3rd party firewall but I am no techie.

Thanks for the help!

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> amp212 wrote:
>
> > Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
> > (not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
> > wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
> > through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
> > assigning a network address to the computer.

>
> Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?
>
> Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
> then click OK or press Enter
>
> %windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents.log
>
> Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
> Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
> reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
> That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.
>
> EX:
>
> {DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
> 08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
> {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
> and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
> should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
> instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> (Definition 1.43.462.0)
> {05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
> 08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
> {BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> Content Download Download succeeded.
> {D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
> 08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
> {BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
> the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> (Definition 1.43.462.0)
>
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2008
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
We need to see the *updates* that were installed not what you posted.
Suggest you use a USB thumb drive to transfer the log entries to the
system with connectivity.

What is the installed antivirus\security suite on the affected system ?

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============



amp212 wrote:

> I cannot cut and paste because I have no email connectivity on the
> problematic computer since it will not connect to the wireless modem. I am
> currently working from my laptop. I did run the report though and I think
> the one that caused the problem is:
>
> {06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15 20:39:11:140-0400 1 202
> 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> Content Install Reboot completed.
>
> I don't believe their is a 3rd party firewall but I am no techie.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>
>
>>amp212 wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
>>>(not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
>>>wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
>>>through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
>>>assigning a network address to the computer.

>>
>>Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?
>>
>>Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
>>then click OK or press Enter
>>
>>%windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents.lo g
>>
>>Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
>>Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
>>reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
>>That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.
>>
>>EX:
>>
>>{DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
>>08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
>>{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
>>and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
>>should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
>>instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
>>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
>>{05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
>>08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
>>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>Content Download Download succeeded.
>>{D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
>>08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
>>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
>>the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
>>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
>>
>>
>>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
>>===============
>> *-343-* FDNY
>>Never Forgotten
>>===============
>>
>>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-18-2008
amp212
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
Duh. Sorry, didn't think to do that. The security suite is McAfee. Here
are the recent updates through I think the problem lies in the update that
occurred on the 15th:


{7C7FAF88-13F5-4C4B-BBC1-B8D323A11B41} 2008-09-13
11:37:43:748-0400 1 147 101 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Software
Synchronization Windows Update Client successfully detected 2 updates.
{9A901182-01B6-431D-84B1-133B3F9EE9CA} 2008-09-14
08:13:32:628-0400 1 147 101 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Software
Synchronization Windows Update Client successfully detected 2 updates.
{079F09EC-22DE-455B-B650-16CF087A7845} 2008-09-14
21:09:16:552-0400 1 184 101 {60B990A0-6EFA-47BE-8F5A-7DF2C402583E} 106 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content
Install Installation successful and restart required for the following
update: Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929)
{D6C79D28-D903-4A77-9539-29101D9A7C63} 2008-09-14
21:09:16:881-0400 1 193 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content
Install Restart Required: To complete the installation of the following
updates, the computer must be restarted. Until this computer has been
restarted, Windows cannot search for or download new updates: - Windows XP
Service Pack 3 (KB936929)
{1E56A5BD-5D9B-472A-AFA1-1275C599CC13} 2008-09-14
21:14:43:781-0400 1 202 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Reboot completed.
{84B22195-EEAB-4C7E-B212-8D63062D8C03} 2008-09-14
21:29:04:406-0400 1 202 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Reboot completed.
{9AC8D08C-C508-46D4-A918-8EFB4B48B8D7} 2008-09-14
22:36:05:546-0400 1 202 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Reboot completed.
{06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15
20:39:11:140-0400 1 202 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Reboot completed.
{B3929E26-57A3-44DB-99B0-F505FB334188} 2008-09-18
08:20:09:296-0400 1 149 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Failure Software
Synchronization Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the
automatic updates service and therefore cannot download and install updates
according to the set schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a
connection.


"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> We need to see the *updates* that were installed not what you posted.
> Suggest you use a USB thumb drive to transfer the log entries to the
> system with connectivity.
>
> What is the installed antivirus\security suite on the affected system ?
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
>
>
> amp212 wrote:
>
> > I cannot cut and paste because I have no email connectivity on the
> > problematic computer since it will not connect to the wireless modem. I am
> > currently working from my laptop. I did run the report though and I think
> > the one that caused the problem is:
> >
> > {06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15 20:39:11:140-0400 1 202
> > 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> > Content Install Reboot completed.
> >
> > I don't believe their is a 3rd party firewall but I am no techie.
> >
> > Thanks for the help!
> >
> > "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >
> >>amp212 wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
> >>>(not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
> >>>wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
> >>>through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
> >>>assigning a network address to the computer.
> >>
> >>Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?
> >>
> >>Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
> >>then click OK or press Enter
> >>
> >>%windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents.lo g
> >>
> >>Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
> >>Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
> >>reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
> >>That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.
> >>
> >>EX:
> >>
> >>{DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
> >>08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
> >>{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
> >>and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
> >>should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
> >>instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> >>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
> >>{05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
> >>08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
> >>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Download Download succeeded.
> >>{D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
> >>08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
> >>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
> >>the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> >>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
> >>
> >>
> >>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> >>===============
> >> *-343-* FDNY
> >>Never Forgotten
> >>===============
> >>
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2008
amp212
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
Any luck figuring out what I can do to fix this? Thanks

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> We need to see the *updates* that were installed not what you posted.
> Suggest you use a USB thumb drive to transfer the log entries to the
> system with connectivity.
>
> What is the installed antivirus\security suite on the affected system ?
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
>
>
> amp212 wrote:
>
> > I cannot cut and paste because I have no email connectivity on the
> > problematic computer since it will not connect to the wireless modem. I am
> > currently working from my laptop. I did run the report though and I think
> > the one that caused the problem is:
> >
> > {06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15 20:39:11:140-0400 1 202
> > 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> > Content Install Reboot completed.
> >
> > I don't believe their is a 3rd party firewall but I am no techie.
> >
> > Thanks for the help!
> >
> > "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >
> >>amp212 wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
> >>>(not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
> >>>wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
> >>>through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
> >>>assigning a network address to the computer.
> >>
> >>Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?
> >>
> >>Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
> >>then click OK or press Enter
> >>
> >>%windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents.lo g
> >>
> >>Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
> >>Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
> >>reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
> >>That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.
> >>
> >>EX:
> >>
> >>{DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
> >>08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
> >>{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
> >>and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
> >>should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
> >>instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> >>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
> >>{05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
> >>08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
> >>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Download Download succeeded.
> >>{D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
> >>08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
> >>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
> >>Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
> >>the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
> >>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
> >>
> >>
> >>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> >>===============
> >> *-343-* FDNY
> >>Never Forgotten
> >>===============
> >>
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-22-2008
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Since update installed cannot connect to Wireless Modem
> AutomaticUpdates Success Content
> Install Restart Required: To complete the installation of the following
> updates, the computer must be restarted. Until this computer has been
> restarted, Windows cannot search for or download new updates: - Windows XP
> Service Pack 3 (KB936929)


The connectivity issue is directly related to the McAfee actively
monitoring the system when SP3 was installed.
Right after the rebooting of the system after SP3 was installed, is this:

> AutomaticUpdates Failure Software
> Synchronization Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the
> automatic updates service and therefore cannot download and install updates
> according to the set schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a
> connection.


Suggest you uninstall XP SP3 from within Add/Remove Programs in the
Control Panel. Restart the system and see if connectivity is restored.
If not, you can try resetting the Winsock stack . If no joy, then you
may need to do a Repair Installation of XP to get connectivity back.

To restore the Winsock, open a Command Prompt from
Start > Run > type in cmd
Click OK or press Enter.
At the prompt, type in the following *exactly* as written, and press
Enter after *each* command.

netsh winsock reset
exit

Restart the system and see if connectivity has been restored.
If it's not, see this for Repair instructions:

How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install
http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm


MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============


amp212 wrote:
> Any luck figuring out what I can do to fix this? Thanks
>
> "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>
>
>>We need to see the *updates* that were installed not what you posted.
>>Suggest you use a USB thumb drive to transfer the log entries to the
>>system with connectivity.
>>
>>What is the installed antivirus\security suite on the affected system ?
>>
>>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
>>===============
>> *-343-* FDNY
>>Never Forgotten
>>===============
>>
>>
>>
>>amp212 wrote:
>>
>>
>>>I cannot cut and paste because I have no email connectivity on the
>>>problematic computer since it will not connect to the wireless modem. I am
>>>currently working from my laptop. I did run the report though and I think
>>>the one that caused the problem is:
>>>
>>>{06FBACA3-C262-4000-85F1-1C57D6CF294D} 2008-09-15 20:39:11:140-0400 1 202
>>>102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>>Content Install Reboot completed.
>>>
>>>I don't believe their is a 3rd party firewall but I am no techie.
>>>
>>>Thanks for the help!
>>>
>>>"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>amp212 wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Since Automatic updates occurred on my Windows XP home computer this week
>>>>>(not sure what exact updates they were) I can no longer connect to my
>>>>>wireless modem. I know the problem does not lie with my ISP as I can connect
>>>>>through my laptop just fine. Any ideas? It is saying the network is not
>>>>>assigning a network address to the computer.
>>>>
>>>>Is there a 3rd party firewall being used on the problematic system ?
>>>>
>>>>Go to Start > Run > copy and paste the below into the Open: line and
>>>>then click OK or press Enter
>>>>
>>>>%windir%\softwaredistribution\reportingevents. log
>>>>
>>>>Scroll to the bottom of the log for the most recent entries.
>>>>Copy and paste the entries from the day the updates installed into your
>>>>reply, please. Include all the entries for that day.
>>>>That way we'll be able to see which updates installed.
>>>>
>>>>EX:
>>>>
>>>>{DCB75D7E-88F7-40C1-87F1-69A901DA91AD} 2008-09-18
>>>>08:04:31:034-0700 1 189 102
>>>>{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>>>Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded
>>>>and ready for installation. To install the updates, an administrator
>>>>should log on to this computer and Windows will prompt with further
>>>>instructions: - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
>>>>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
>>>>{05EA8BE2-92EC-445F-B619-C13BD60D2A30} 2008-09-18
>>>>08:04:31:034-0700 1 162 101
>>>>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>>>Content Download Download succeeded.
>>>>{D86D7639-5FBA-4746-BC0E-030CD47D0F1B} 2008-09-18
>>>>08:05:30:379-0700 1 183 101
>>>>{BADAC37E-A680-45F0-9B7A-12821270E818} 100 0 AutomaticUpdates Success
>>>>Content Install Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed
>>>>the following update: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597
>>>>(Definition 1.43.462.0)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
>>>>===============
>>>> *-343-* FDNY
>>>>Never Forgotten
>>>>===============
>>>>
>>>>

>>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE 7 won't connect after new updates installed bart microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 03-01-2008 18:29
can not connect internet on vista via cable modem net2surfin microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 11 02-24-2008 12:50
Are Hackers Piggybacking on Your Wireless Modem? Steve Security News 0 10-05-2007 09:22
Slow Cable Modem/Linksys router connect eeh microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 0 07-26-2007 17:24
novatel wireless cdma 1.9 ghz modem kim michaelis microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 03-02-2007 19:05




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:36.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120