Nothing on the screen

Frankie

Nothing on the screen
My computer at work did an automatic update, when the computer reboot, the
Windows Xp loading screen showed up and then nothing else came up on the
screen at all. The moniter does work, and the computer loads because my
coworkers see me log into MSN messenger, but I see nothing. HELP!!!
TaurArian

RE: Nothing on the screen
If the computer has booted and your co-workers see you logged in, then I
would re-check the monitor and the connections.
--
--------------------------------
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009

"Frankie" wrote:

> My computer at work did an automatic update, when the computer reboot, the
> Windows Xp loading screen showed up and then nothing else came up on the
> screen at all. The moniter does work, and the computer loads because my
> coworkers see me log into MSN messenger, but I see nothing. HELP!!!

Frankie

RE: Nothing on the screen
The moniter is working, when the computer first reboots the screen comes up
with the Windows Xp loading screen, so the screen is working.

"TaurArian" wrote:

> If the computer has booted and your co-workers see you logged in, then I
> would re-check the monitor and the connections.
> --
> --------------------------------
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009
> Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
>

> "Frankie" wrote:
>
> > My computer at work did an automatic update, when the computer reboot, the
> > Windows Xp loading screen showed up and then nothing else came up on the
> > screen at all. The moniter does work, and the computer loads because my
> > coworkers see me log into MSN messenger, but I see nothing. HELP!!!

TaurArian

RE: Nothing on the screen
Contact your IT department at work and get them to look at the computer.

As it is a work computer, it would be best if they looked at the problem.
--
--------------------------------
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009

"Frankie" wrote:

> The moniter is working, when the computer first reboots the screen comes up
> with the Windows Xp loading screen, so the screen is working.
>
> "TaurArian" wrote:
>
> > If the computer has booted and your co-workers see you logged in, then I
> > would re-check the monitor and the connections.
> > --
> > --------------------------------
> > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009
> > Update Services
> > http://taurarian.mvps.org
> >

> > "Frankie" wrote:
> >
> > > My computer at work did an automatic update, when the computer reboot, the
> > > Windows Xp loading screen showed up and then nothing else came up on the
> > > screen at all. The moniter does work, and the computer loads because my
> > > coworkers see me log into MSN messenger, but I see nothing. HELP!!!

Frankie

RE: Nothing on the screen
We don't have an IT department, that is why I am on here looking

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Contact your IT department at work and get them to look at the computer.
>
> As it is a work computer, it would be best if they looked at the problem.
> --
> --------------------------------
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009
> Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
>

> "Frankie" wrote:
>
> > The moniter is working, when the computer first reboots the screen comes up
> > with the Windows Xp loading screen, so the screen is working.
> >
> > "TaurArian" wrote:
> >
> > > If the computer has booted and your co-workers see you logged in, then I
> > > would re-check the monitor and the connections.
> > > --
> > > --------------------------------
> > > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009
> > > Update Services
> > > http://taurarian.mvps.org

TaurArian

RE: Nothing on the screen
As this is not your computer and the computer belongs to your employer and is
networked, I suggest you speak with your supervisor/employer.

Then either you or your employer could contact the person who usually comes
in and fixes your computers when there is a problem.

--
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009