Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Errorcod

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2008
AGonos
 

Posts: n/a
All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Errorcod
On my laptop I try to use Microsoft update to install updates, using IE.
Any update I try to install fails.
I have tried deleteing the SoftwareDistribution folder but did not help.
I have seen that the update gets downloaded but fails to install.
After it fails the software just shows a fail screen but without an error
code or explanation.
Also in the update history the Failure does not appear. Sonow that I have
deleted softwareDistribution the update hostory is blank and there is no
entry appeariong for the latest attempts.
Automatic updates seem to work, but I never see the update Icon on the
bottom Right.
I Only got to do the updates using the Install updates and shutdown during
the shutdown process.
I cannot install the non critical updates. (since the don't get
automatically installed).

This problem first appeared after a long time of inactivity (and offline use
of the laptop).
When I first tried to update it it was trying top install an Genuine
advantage validation tool or something like that (I don't remember the exact
title).
The something that happens now happend then too!
So I downloaded it manually from microsoft downloads and installed manually.
That did not help as still no others updates could get through.
As I had a network install SP3 from XP I installed that hopping that since
it installs a lot of updates it might fix microsoft update as well.
That went fine so now the system is Windows XP Pro SP3.
But newer updates do not install manually.
I used (as i said before) Automatic Updates, through my companies WSUS to
install most updates from VStudio and Windows and IE, but that leaves some
updates out Windows Search 4.0 and some drivers specific to the system.
These updates fail consistently with the symptoms I have described in the
start.
Please note that Ia have tried witgh both my own account which is an
administrator of the machine and also with the local administrator with no
difference.
Before I validated that the download is OK i thought that bits might be to
blame and did all repair options I found for bits but that did not help
(obviously the problem is not with BITS).

can anyone suggest some solution?


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2008
Gerry Rx
 

Posts: n/a
RE: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Errorcod
Dear Folks:

After working for many, many years with Microsoft to assist American small
business and non-profits, I am thouroughtly discussed with MS' indifference
to the 'automatic download' problems currently experineced by MS' latest
stupidy.

This current error management is only understood if one considers the
following; MS has never; accepted, nor understood the end user's problems, as
well as their difficulty in working to improve MS computer access, input, and
security.

I am currently willing to go to a "Mac" enviorment to relieve this
follishness. How about the rest of you long time suffers of MS incompitence?

As a long time friend, computer designer and application software manger
stated last month, 'Microsoft sucks.'

Gerry Rexin
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

"AGonos" wrote:

> On my laptop I try to use Microsoft update to install updates, using IE.
> Any update I try to install fails.
> I have tried deleteing the SoftwareDistribution folder but did not help.
> I have seen that the update gets downloaded but fails to install.
> After it fails the software just shows a fail screen but without an error
> code or explanation.
> Also in the update history the Failure does not appear. Sonow that I have
> deleted softwareDistribution the update hostory is blank and there is no
> entry appeariong for the latest attempts.
> Automatic updates seem to work, but I never see the update Icon on the
> bottom Right.
> I Only got to do the updates using the Install updates and shutdown during
> the shutdown process.
> I cannot install the non critical updates. (since the don't get
> automatically installed).
>
> This problem first appeared after a long time of inactivity (and offline use
> of the laptop).
> When I first tried to update it it was trying top install an Genuine
> advantage validation tool or something like that (I don't remember the exact
> title).
> The something that happens now happend then too!
> So I downloaded it manually from microsoft downloads and installed manually.
> That did not help as still no others updates could get through.
> As I had a network install SP3 from XP I installed that hopping that since
> it installs a lot of updates it might fix microsoft update as well.
> That went fine so now the system is Windows XP Pro SP3.
> But newer updates do not install manually.
> I used (as i said before) Automatic Updates, through my companies WSUS to
> install most updates from VStudio and Windows and IE, but that leaves some
> updates out Windows Search 4.0 and some drivers specific to the system.
> These updates fail consistently with the symptoms I have described in the
> start.
> Please note that Ia have tried witgh both my own account which is an
> administrator of the machine and also with the local administrator with no
> difference.
> Before I validated that the download is OK i thought that bits might be to
> blame and did all repair options I found for bits but that did not help
> (obviously the problem is not with BITS).
>
> can anyone suggest some solution?
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2008
Diana
 

Posts: n/a
Re: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Errorcod
Hello,

Please try the steps in the article listed below:

943144 Updates are not installed successfully from Windows Update, from
Microsoft Update, or by using Automatic Updates after you perform a new
Windows XP installation or you repair a Windows XP installation
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;943144

Diana Smith [MSFT] <diasmith@hotmail.com>
CSS Security Team

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


"Gerry Rx" <GerryRx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8FD29F35-18BA-49AA-881A-D23A964CF21A@microsoft.com...
> Dear Folks:
>
> After working for many, many years with Microsoft to assist American small
> business and non-profits, I am thouroughtly discussed with MS'
> indifference
> to the 'automatic download' problems currently experineced by MS' latest
> stupidy.
>
> This current error management is only understood if one considers the
> following; MS has never; accepted, nor understood the end user's problems,
> as
> well as their difficulty in working to improve MS computer access, input,
> and
> security.
>
> I am currently willing to go to a "Mac" enviorment to relieve this
> follishness. How about the rest of you long time suffers of MS
> incompitence?
>
> As a long time friend, computer designer and application software manger
> stated last month, 'Microsoft sucks.'
>
> Gerry Rexin
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
>
> "AGonos" wrote:
>
>> On my laptop I try to use Microsoft update to install updates, using IE.
>> Any update I try to install fails.
>> I have tried deleteing the SoftwareDistribution folder but did not help.
>> I have seen that the update gets downloaded but fails to install.
>> After it fails the software just shows a fail screen but without an error
>> code or explanation.
>> Also in the update history the Failure does not appear. Sonow that I have
>> deleted softwareDistribution the update hostory is blank and there is no
>> entry appeariong for the latest attempts.
>> Automatic updates seem to work, but I never see the update Icon on the
>> bottom Right.
>> I Only got to do the updates using the Install updates and shutdown
>> during
>> the shutdown process.
>> I cannot install the non critical updates. (since the don't get
>> automatically installed).
>>
>> This problem first appeared after a long time of inactivity (and offline
>> use
>> of the laptop).
>> When I first tried to update it it was trying top install an Genuine
>> advantage validation tool or something like that (I don't remember the
>> exact
>> title).
>> The something that happens now happend then too!
>> So I downloaded it manually from microsoft downloads and installed
>> manually.
>> That did not help as still no others updates could get through.
>> As I had a network install SP3 from XP I installed that hopping that
>> since
>> it installs a lot of updates it might fix microsoft update as well.
>> That went fine so now the system is Windows XP Pro SP3.
>> But newer updates do not install manually.
>> I used (as i said before) Automatic Updates, through my companies WSUS to
>> install most updates from VStudio and Windows and IE, but that leaves
>> some
>> updates out Windows Search 4.0 and some drivers specific to the system.
>> These updates fail consistently with the symptoms I have described in the
>> start.
>> Please note that Ia have tried witgh both my own account which is an
>> administrator of the machine and also with the local administrator with
>> no
>> difference.
>> Before I validated that the download is OK i thought that bits might be
>> to
>> blame and did all repair options I found for bits but that did not help
>> (obviously the problem is not with BITS).
>>
>> can anyone suggest some solution?
>>
>>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2008
AGonos
 

Posts: n/a
Re: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Erro
Thanks for your attempt to help. But I have already done this to no help at
all.
I did try registering the dll and retried but no help.
And I have not repaired my installation.

Although the windows update site responds with no error and does not log any
info in the history log, i found some error messages in the log files in the
winows directory.

These read:

2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *************
2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent ** START ** Agent: Installing
updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *********
2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent * Updates to install = 1
2008-09-15 18:11:31:049 2796 b1c COMAPI - Updates to install = 1
2008-09-15 18:11:31:059 2796 b1c COMAPI <<-- SUBMITTED -- COMAPI: Install
[ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * Title = MITAC TECHNOLOGY CORP.
- Input Devices - Remove Control Device V1.0.0.2
2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * UpdateId =
{F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0}.100
2008-09-15 18:11:34:925 808 5c4 Report REPORT EVENT:
{E386019B-0160-4409-808C-BA0954EA992B} 2008-09-15
18:11:29:928+0300 1 162 101 {F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0} 100 0 MicrosoftUpdate Success Content Download Download succeeded.
2008-09-15 18:14:26:652 808 c30 Service WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId
failed with error 800704dd for session 0
2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent *********
2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent ** END ** Agent: Installing
updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
2008-09-15 18:14:28:044 808 c30 Agent *************



OK it is difficult to see in a small space but the point is :
WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session 0
2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020

So looked in here with these error codes and found a suggestion for some
registry info that might be missing!
indeed they were missing the whole key senslogn under
HK_LM\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify
I cannot point you to the article I found but if someone needs it I can look
for it again.

So I followed those steps.
now the update process seems to take a little bit more time but still fails!.

now these errors appear:
GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session 0
2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 804 990 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020

and

2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI >>-- RESUMED -- COMAPI: Install
[ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Install call failed
2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Reboot required = No
2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240FFF;
Call error code = 0x80240020

any more suggestions?



"Diana" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please try the steps in the article listed below:
>
> 943144 Updates are not installed successfully from Windows Update, from
> Microsoft Update, or by using Automatic Updates after you perform a new
> Windows XP installation or you repair a Windows XP installation
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;943144
>
> Diana Smith [MSFT] <diasmith@hotmail.com>
> CSS Security Team
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2008
BillC
 

Posts: n/a
RE: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Errorcod

"AGonos" wrote:

> On my laptop I try to use Microsoft update to install updates, using IE.
> Any update I try to install fails.
> I have tried deleteing the SoftwareDistribution folder but did not help.
> I have seen that the update gets downloaded but fails to install.
> After it fails the software just shows a fail screen but without an error
> code or explanation.
> Also in the update history the Failure does not appear. Sonow that I have
> deleted softwareDistribution the update hostory is blank and there is no
> entry appeariong for the latest attempts.
> Automatic updates seem to work, but I never see the update Icon on the
> bottom Right.
> I Only got to do the updates using the Install updates and shutdown during
> the shutdown process.
> I cannot install the non critical updates. (since the don't get
> automatically installed).
>
> This problem first appeared after a long time of inactivity (and offline use
> of the laptop).
> When I first tried to update it it was trying top install an Genuine
> advantage validation tool or something like that (I don't remember the exact
> title).
> The something that happens now happend then too!
> So I downloaded it manually from microsoft downloads and installed manually.
> That did not help as still no others updates could get through.
> As I had a network install SP3 from XP I installed that hopping that since
> it installs a lot of updates it might fix microsoft update as well.
> That went fine so now the system is Windows XP Pro SP3.
> But newer updates do not install manually.
> I used (as i said before) Automatic Updates, through my companies WSUS to
> install most updates from VStudio and Windows and IE, but that leaves some
> updates out Windows Search 4.0 and some drivers specific to the system.
> These updates fail consistently with the symptoms I have described in the
> start.
> Please note that Ia have tried witgh both my own account which is an
> administrator of the machine and also with the local administrator with no
> difference.
> Before I validated that the download is OK i thought that bits might be to
> blame and did all repair options I found for bits but that did not help
> (obviously the problem is not with BITS).
>
> can anyone suggest some solution?
>
> I have this problem too. If you get a solution please let me know. Bill costab@wv6j.org.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2008
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Erro
Error messages that you may receive when you try to download and install
updates from the Windows Update Web site, from the Microsoft Update Web
site, or from a WSUS server: "0x800704DD," "0x80240020," or both
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910341

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco


"AGonos" <AGonos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F98F3D34-881C-4854-89D0-D5C4B5EAA323@microsoft.com...
> Thanks for your attempt to help. But I have already done this to no help
> at
> all.
> I did try registering the dll and retried but no help.
> And I have not repaired my installation.
>
> Although the windows update site responds with no error and does not log
> any
> info in the history log, i found some error messages in the log files in
> the
> winows directory.
>
> These read:
>
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *************
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent ** START ** Agent: Installing
> updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *********
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent * Updates to install = 1
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:049 2796 b1c COMAPI - Updates to install = 1
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:059 2796 b1c COMAPI <<-- SUBMITTED -- COMAPI: Install
> [ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * Title = MITAC TECHNOLOGY CORP.
> - Input Devices - Remove Control Device V1.0.0.2
> 2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * UpdateId =
> {F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0}.100
> 2008-09-15 18:11:34:925 808 5c4 Report REPORT EVENT:
> {E386019B-0160-4409-808C-BA0954EA992B} 2008-09-15
> 18:11:29:928+0300 1 162 101 {F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0} 100 0
> MicrosoftUpdate Success Content Download Download succeeded.
> 2008-09-15 18:14:26:652 808 c30 Service WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId
> failed with error 800704dd for session 0
> 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
> 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent *********
> 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent ** END ** Agent: Installing
> updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> 2008-09-15 18:14:28:044 808 c30 Agent *************
>
>
>
> OK it is difficult to see in a small space but the point is :
> WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session
> 0
> 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
>
> So looked in here with these error codes and found a suggestion for some
> registry info that might be missing!
> indeed they were missing the whole key senslogn under
> HK_LM\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify
> I cannot point you to the article I found but if someone needs it I can
> look
> for it again.
>
> So I followed those steps.
> now the update process seems to take a little bit more time but still
> fails!.
>
> now these errors appear:
> GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session 0
> 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 804 990 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
>
> and
>
> 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI >>-- RESUMED -- COMAPI: Install
> [ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Install call failed
> 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Reboot required = No
> 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - WARNING: Exit code =
> 0x80240FFF;
> Call error code = 0x80240020
>
> any more suggestions?
>
>
>
> "Diana" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please try the steps in the article listed below:
>>
>> 943144 Updates are not installed successfully from Windows Update, from
>> Microsoft Update, or by using Automatic Updates after you perform a new
>> Windows XP installation or you repair a Windows XP installation
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;943144
>>
>> Diana Smith [MSFT] <diasmith@hotmail.com>
>> CSS Security Team
>>
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>>
>>

>



Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2008
AGonos
 

Posts: n/a
Re: All updates fail to install from Microsoft Update without Erro
Thank you TaurArian
This was the post I had found and tried to use to resolve the issue as I was
describing earlier.
However that alone did not help.
I am glad to say that now i have resolved the issue.
what I did was: /wuforce install the windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe
then restart and .. stil not working.
Then I exported the HK_LM\software\microsoft\windows
nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\SensLogn
from my desktop - work PC and imported it into my laptop.

This at first look at least did not seem any different to the values I had
entered manualy following the article you suggested.

then I restarted and before I attempted to MSUPDATE I deleted
softwaredistribution once more (I have done this before ). (Implied I
shutdown "Automatic Updates" service and restarted it )

Then I went into the Windows Update Site and this time It was reset.
It asked that I accept the License or whatever that was, checked for
software... and Finally it worked. It installed one update!.

So thank you though propably someone should add deleting the
softwarediostribution folder as well as adding the registry keys. It seems
that the contents were corrupt in a strange way!



then


"TaurArian" wrote:

> Error messages that you may receive when you try to download and install
> updates from the Windows Update Web site, from the Microsoft Update Web
> site, or from a WSUS server: "0x800704DD," "0x80240020," or both
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910341
>
> --
>
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
> ======================================
> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
>
>
> "AGonos" <AGonos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:F98F3D34-881C-4854-89D0-D5C4B5EAA323@microsoft.com...
> > Thanks for your attempt to help. But I have already done this to no help
> > at
> > all.
> > I did try registering the dll and retried but no help.
> > And I have not repaired my installation.
> >
> > Although the windows update site responds with no error and does not log
> > any
> > info in the history log, i found some error messages in the log files in
> > the
> > winows directory.
> >
> > These read:
> >
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *************
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent ** START ** Agent: Installing
> > updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent *********
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:039 808 c30 Agent * Updates to install = 1
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:049 2796 b1c COMAPI - Updates to install = 1
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:059 2796 b1c COMAPI <<-- SUBMITTED -- COMAPI: Install
> > [ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * Title = MITAC TECHNOLOGY CORP.
> > - Input Devices - Remove Control Device V1.0.0.2
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:31:510 808 c30 Agent * UpdateId =
> > {F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0}.100
> > 2008-09-15 18:11:34:925 808 5c4 Report REPORT EVENT:
> > {E386019B-0160-4409-808C-BA0954EA992B} 2008-09-15
> > 18:11:29:928+0300 1 162 101 {F43112B3-DAA5-48CA-956B-BA3EE8D3F0B0} 100 0
> > MicrosoftUpdate Success Content Download Download succeeded.
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:26:652 808 c30 Service WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId
> > failed with error 800704dd for session 0
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent *********
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent ** END ** Agent: Installing
> > updates [CallerId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:28:044 808 c30 Agent *************
> >
> >
> >
> > OK it is difficult to see in a small space but the point is :
> > WARNING: GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session
> > 0
> > 2008-09-15 18:14:28:034 808 c30 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
> >
> > So looked in here with these error codes and found a suggestion for some
> > registry info that might be missing!
> > indeed they were missing the whole key senslogn under
> > HK_LM\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify
> > I cannot point you to the article I found but if someone needs it I can
> > look
> > for it again.
> >
> > So I followed those steps.
> > now the update process seems to take a little bit more time but still
> > fails!.
> >
> > now these errors appear:
> > GetUserTokenFromSessionId failed with error 800704dd for session 0
> > 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 804 990 Agent * WARNING: Exit code = 0x80240020
> >
> > and
> >
> > 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI >>-- RESUMED -- COMAPI: Install
> > [ClientId = MicrosoftUpdate]
> > 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Install call failed
> > 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - Reboot required = No
> > 2008-09-16 10:35:52:806 1968 4bc COMAPI - WARNING: Exit code =
> > 0x80240FFF;
> > Call error code = 0x80240020
> >
> > any more suggestions?
> >
> >
> >
> > "Diana" wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Please try the steps in the article listed below:
> >>
> >> 943144 Updates are not installed successfully from Windows Update, from
> >> Microsoft Update, or by using Automatic Updates after you perform a new
> >> Windows XP installation or you repair a Windows XP installation
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;943144
> >>
> >> Diana Smith [MSFT] <diasmith@hotmail.com>
> >> CSS Security Team
> >>
> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> >> rights.
> >>
> >>

> >

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Updates fail to install Simbwa microsoft.public.windowsupdate 9 07-05-2009 17:14
Microsoft Updates Fail to Install bjulias microsoft.public.windowsupdate 2 06-24-2008 07:25
xp updates fail to install charlie microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 06-12-2008 21:37
91 Updates fail to Install Terrym microsoft.public.windowsupdate 12 04-16-2008 17:55
Updates fail to install Cindy microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 12-24-2007 18:47




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:00.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120