Windows XP Media Center Updated to Service Pack 3 and now have pro

JLambo

Windows XP Media Center Updated to Service Pack 3 and now have pro
I just updated to service pack 3 so that my xbox360 could link through my
computer. Now when I right click on the desktop and try to add a background
or a screen saver those options arent even there. Also when my computer is
idle for 20 min (when my screensaver used to go on) it now goes to this blue
screen that says there is a hardware error (roughly the numbers F764709) and
once I press enter it takes me back to where I was at on my computer.

gramma tiger

RE: Windows XP Media Center Updated to Service Pack 3 and now have pro
I attempted to update to service pack 3 about 2 weeks ago. Wound up coming
on to a blue WELCOME screen and couldn't get any further. Finally after
going for help to roadrunner and Dell I wound up losing everything because
the computer had to be crashed. Now I'm getting a notice to again put on
this service pack 3. Am seriously afraid to do so. Just got back most of my
address book. But still have not put back a lot of software. I'll never get
back the graphics and pictures I lost. There must be some big problem with
Service Pack 3.

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/