Windows won' start up

guve

Windows won' start up
I was insatlling updates and it configured 2 of 3 updtaes at the start up and
when it was configuring the 3rd update it shutdown and restarted then the
same screen came again saying:" Configuring updates: Stage 3 of 3 - 0%
complete. Do not turn off your computer." and it again shuts down and
restarts and the whole thing happens again. How can i fix this?
micael jassani

RE: Windows won' start up

"guve" wrote:

> I was insatlling updates and it configured 2 of 3 updtaes at the start up and
> when it was configuring the 3rd update it shutdown and restarted then the
> same screen came again saying:" Configuring updates: Stage 3 of 3 - 0%
> complete. Do not turn off your computer." and it again shuts down and
> restarts and the whole thing happens again. How can i fix this?

MowGreen [MVP]

Re: Windows won' start up
See if this applies: The update is not installed successfully, you
receive a message, and the computer restarts when you try to install an
update in Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949358

> SYMPTOMS
> When you try to install an update from Windows Update on a computer that is running Windows Vista, you
> may receive the following message:
> configuring updates stage 3 of 3. 0% complete
> After you receive this message, the computer reverts to the screen that displays the same message.
> Additionally, the update is not installed successfully, and the computer restarts.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

guve wrote:

> I was insatlling updates and it configured 2 of 3 updtaes at the start up and
> when it was configuring the 3rd update it shutdown and restarted then the
> same screen came again saying:" Configuring updates: Stage 3 of 3 - 0%
> complete. Do not turn off your computer." and it again shuts down and
> restarts and the whole thing happens again. How can i fix this?

Re: Windows won' start up
See this KB article:

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/