Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

junk email updates 9/9/2008

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2008
steviec55
 

Posts: n/a
junk email updates 9/9/2008
I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my junk
email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After doing
system restore all ok again.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: junk email updates 9/9/2008
And your Mail Client is...?

steviec55 wrote:
> I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my junk
> email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After
> doing
> system restore all ok again.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2008
steviec55
 

Posts: n/a
Re: junk email updates 9/9/2008
sorry, outlook 2003

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> And your Mail Client is...?
>
> steviec55 wrote:
> > I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my junk
> > email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After
> > doing
> > system restore all ok again.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: junk email updates 9/9/2008
Did you install KB905866 and/or KB956080? (Look in "Install Updates")

Outlook-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.outlook.general.
You'd probably be better off posting there about this issue, Stevie.
--
~PA Bear


steviec55 wrote:
> sorry, outlook 2003
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> And your Mail Client is...?
>>
>> steviec55 wrote:
>>> I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my
>>> junk
>>> email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After
>>> doing
>>> system restore all ok again.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2008
steviec55
 

Posts: n/a
Re: junk email updates 9/9/2008
Thanks for your help at the third attempt to install these updates the
problem appears to have resolved itself.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Did you install KB905866 and/or KB956080? (Look in "Install Updates")
>
> Outlook-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.outlook.general.
> You'd probably be better off posting there about this issue, Stevie.
> --
> ~PA Bear
>
>
> steviec55 wrote:
> > sorry, outlook 2003
> >
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >> And your Mail Client is...?
> >>
> >> steviec55 wrote:
> >>> I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my
> >>> junk
> >>> email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After
> >>> doing
> >>> system restore all ok again.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: junk email updates 9/9/2008
Er..., uh..., you're welcome & thanks for your feedback.

steviec55 wrote:
> Thanks for your help at the third attempt to install these updates the
> problem appears to have resolved itself.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Did you install KB905866 and/or KB956080? (Look in "Install Updates")
>>
>> Outlook-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.outlook.general.
>> You'd probably be better off posting there about this issue, Stevie.
>> --
>> ~PA Bear
>>
>>
>> steviec55 wrote:
>>> sorry, outlook 2003
>>>
>>> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>>>> And your Mail Client is...?
>>>>
>>>> steviec55 wrote:
>>>>> I have downloaded the latest vista updates twice now and each time my
>>>>> junk
>>>>> email bypasses the junk email folder all settings are unchanged. After
>>>>> doing
>>>>> system restore all ok again.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Junk Email Not Going to Junk E-Mail Folder JamesJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 8 07-27-2008 02:43
Junk Email JamesJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 01-15-2008 17:47
ATI sending junk with updates K8 notsogrand microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 10-06-2007 14:29
RE: ATI sending junk with updates PaulB microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 08-17-2007 02:17
All emails sent go in junk email Vesh88 microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 06-05-2007 10:39




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:07.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120