XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar

David

XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar
After installing Service Pack 3, there is no longer the option for an address
bar to be placed in the taskbar. Can anyone help?
mae

Re: XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar

| After installing Service Pack 3, there is no longer the option for an
address
| bar to be placed in the taskbar. Can anyone help?

I have used this fix since May when SP3 was released.
Works fine. The old post was:

We wrote a minimalist shell toolbar which 'hosts' the pre-sp3 address
bar and allows it to be added to the taskbar. No reimplementation, the
exact same behavior as before SP3.

http://www.niversoft.com/downloads/x...addressbar.zip

Currently there's no installer, please follow simple instructions in
install.txt

Software provided AS IS. Has been verified for viruses, but you should
always double-verify anything you download anyway.

mae

David

Re: XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar
Mae,

Thank you very much! After spending too much time searching knowledge
databases and other blogs, you solved my challenge within minutes.

"mae" wrote:

> "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | After installing Service Pack 3, there is no longer the option for an
> address
> | bar to be placed in the taskbar. Can anyone help?
>
> I have used this fix since May when SP3 was released.
> Works fine. The old post was:
>
> We wrote a minimalist shell toolbar which 'hosts' the pre-sp3 address
> bar and allows it to be added to the taskbar. No reimplementation, the
> exact same behavior as before SP3.
>
> http://www.niversoft.com/downloads/x...addressbar.zip
>
> Currently there's no installer, please follow simple instructions in
> install.txt
>
> Software provided AS IS. Has been verified for viruses, but you should
> always double-verify anything you download anyway.
>
> mae

Re: XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar
See
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/re...alling-xp-sp3/
--
WinXP-specific newsgroup:

David wrote:
> After installing Service Pack 3, there is no longer the option for an
> address bar to be placed in the taskbar. Can anyone help?

mae

Re: XP Service Pack 3 - Can't put address toolbar in taskbar
Glad to help.