Re: Rollup1 ACCESS DENIED

Seb

Re: Rollup1 ACCESS DENIED
This post is possibly a bit old now, but I really wanted to highlight it as
I had similar issues since ages with a half broken machine that didn't want
to do the WMP10->11 upgrade on XP :

Thanks a lot to you Robert Aldwinckle :
Regmon.exe is definitely the ultimate troubleshooter when installers are
stuck with "Access denied" on dodgy registry key permissions.