WZCSLDR2.exe not found message

Sally

WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

I also get another message that goes like this:
airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be
located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
to do to correct these errors?
--
Dr. Sally Braun-Jackson

Re: WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
posting to this newsgroup, please.

WZCSLDR2.exe points to an ALPHA Networks Wireless driver.

airGCFG.exe points to a D-Link router driver (Airplus Wireless Router).

What updates did you install, Sally?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Sally wrote:
> Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
> began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
> WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
> could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>
> I also get another message that goes like this:
> airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not
> be
> located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>
> Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
> to do to correct these errors?

Richard

Re: WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
Hi

I am having the same problem. I use Windows XP SP3, the problem started
straight after I installed SP 3.

Thanks
Richard

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
> posting to this newsgroup, please.
>
> WZCSLDR2.exe points to an ALPHA Networks Wireless driver.
>
> airGCFG.exe points to a D-Link router driver (Airplus Wireless Router).
>
> What updates did you install, Sally?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> Sally wrote:
> > Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
> > began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
> > WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
> > could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
> >
> > I also get another message that goes like this:
> > airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not
> > be
> > located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
> >
> > Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
> > to do to correct these errors?

Re: WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
~PA Bear

Richard wrote:
> I am having the same problem. I use Windows XP SP3, the problem started
> straight after I installed SP 3.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
>> posting to this newsgroup, please.
>>
>> WZCSLDR2.exe points to an ALPHA Networks Wireless driver.
>>
>> airGCFG.exe points to a D-Link router driver (Airplus Wireless Router).
>>
>> What updates did you install, Sally?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>

>> Sally wrote:
>>> Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software
>>> began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
>>> WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
>>> could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>>>
>>> I also get another message that goes like this:
>>> airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could
>>> not
>>> be
>>> located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>>>
>>> Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I
>>> need
>>> to do to correct these errors?

dkappa51

"Sally" wrote:

> Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
> began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
> WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
> could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>
> I also get another message that goes like this:
> airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be
> located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
>
> Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
> to do to correct these errors?
> --
> Dr. Sally Braun-Jackson

XP SP3 D-link driver's need updating

RE: WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
hi guys.

Something's changed in XP SP3 causes your d-link wifi card drivers(and
asocciated software) to stop working properly.
un-install your D-link (or other wifi adapter) and re-install the drivers.

note: D-link have new XP SP3 drivers available. download them first.

"dkappa51" wrote:

> "Sally" wrote:
>
> > Hi! I am using Windows XP. When I recently updated my system software I
> > began to get these error messages whenever I boot up the machine:
> > WZCSLDR2.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsGetInterfaceCount
> > could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
> >
> > I also get another message that goes like this:
> > airGCFG.exe not found. The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be
> > located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
> >
> > Can someone translate these messages for me? What, if anything, do I need
> > to do to correct these errors?
> > --
> > Dr. Sally Braun-Jackson

chess77

Re: WZCSLDR2.exe not found message
Thank you for this info, I did have malware on my system and I thought it
was related to that. My D-Link router stopped working, I didn't relate it
to when SP3 was installed. Note malware came from a spyware tool. Everyone
is trying to sell you registry repair tools. I'm becoming very suspicious of
these "FIXES".

Steve