Windows SP

@shl3y12

Windows SP
My Grandma has a turntable and is trying to turn her records into CDs, so she
can listen to them, but the program requires iTunes. So she has been trying
to download iTUnes, but it will not let her and it says that it needs the
Windows service pack 2 in order to complete the installation. Well I go and I
do the windows updates,it does not load, so then i go to just upload WSP2 and
that does not work either, so then I i look and see that there is one before
that, so I try that and it just says something along the lines of that we
might now have that file or something to upload the program, and I am at my
witts ends are what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions or probable cause
? Any help is great appreciated thank you !:-D
TaurArian

Re: Windows SP
Windows XP Service Pack 2 is not available to install from Windows Update
and is not offered by Automatic Updates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885627

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org