NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

chiefwalt

NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
Since I downloaded XP security pack 3, I have the Blue Screen (Death screen)
appear, and NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR at the top of the screen, and Stop:
oXoooooo77 (0XC000000E) appears at the bottom. I manually shut the system
down, let it sit, and re start, (sometimes takes 3 to 4 restarts to be
operating again! I have no idea of what to do. Part of the blue screen
messages says "Disable Bios Memory options such as catching or shadowing"
Then says to uninstall any recent downloaded software. Service pack 3 is the
only new software I have installed. Any assistance with my problem would
surely be appreciated.

Re: NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

chiefwalt wrote:
> Since I downloaded XP security pack 3, I have the Blue Screen (Death
> screen) appear, and NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR at the top of the screen, and
> Stop: oXoooooo77 (0XC000000E) appears at the bottom. I manually shut
> the
> system down, let it sit, and re start, (sometimes takes 3 to 4 restarts to
> be operating again! I have no idea of what to do. Part of the blue
> screen
> messages says "Disable Bios Memory options such as catching or shadowing"
> Then says to uninstall any recent downloaded software. Service pack 3 is
> the only new software I have installed. Any assistance with my problem
> would surely be appreciated.

SHAWN

how to fix this problem
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Posted as a reply to:

NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

Since I downloaded XP security pack 3, I have the Blue Screen (Death screen)
appear, and NEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR at the top of the screen, and Stop:
oXoooooo77 (0XC000000E) appears at the bottom. I manually shut the system
down, let it sit, and re start, (sometimes takes 3 to 4 restarts to be
operating again! I have no idea of what to do. Part of the blue screen
messages says "Disable Bios Memory options such as catching or shadowing"
Then says to uninstall any recent downloaded software. Service pack 3 is the
only new software I have installed. Any assistance with my problem would
surely be appreciated.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx