> Please someone help me...I keep getting a little balloon in bottom
> left hand side of my screen that say's I have a security
> problem...I don't know how to get rid of this...
Sounds like you have already been infested/infected with somehting. Or this
could just be the Security Center telling you this.
Your description is GREATLY lacking in information that could lead to any
sort of answer - but it easily leads to more questions - so here they are:
- What operating system are you running? (Windows XP? Windows Vista?
Windows 98? Etc...)
- What service pack do you have installed on whatever OS? (SP1a? SP2?
SP3? SP1 for Vista? Etc...)
- What is the exact wording of the message you receive?
- What icons (if any) are seen with the message? (Icons are little
- What antivirus software do you use and is it up to date?
- What antispyware software do you use and is it up to date?
- Have you performed a full scan with both of those asked about directly
above this question?
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way