How Registry Cleaners Help Protect Your PC and Everything Stored InIt

jeremiah wright

How Registry Cleaners Help Protect Your PC and Everything Stored InIt

We use our personal computers day in and day out in almost every
aspect of our lives. Indeed, working, playing, getting in touch with
friends and even shopping can be done right in the comforts of our
homes thanks to our PCs and (hopefully fast) Internet connections.
However, for something we rely on heavily each day, the PC is one of
the things we take so easily for granted. Think about it - how many of
you spend even just a couple of minutes dusting off your PC? Is it any
wonder then that your PC starts to show wear-and-tear symptoms such as
the following?

Applications - that used to work just fine - are launching extremely
slow.
Windows error messages (e.g., DLL errors, uninstaller errors, ActiveX
errors, JavaScript errors, etc.) are appearing more often that they
used to.
The PC 'freezes' for no apparent reason so that you have to reboot
several times each day.
You start experiencing (yikes!) PC system crashes.
You get the dreaded 'blue screen' on your monitor.

No doubt about it. There are plenty of ways you can optimize your PC
to prevent the above PC problems from occurring and one of them is an
often neglected tool - the registry cleaner....

Registry Repair: http://groups.google.com/group/regrepairsbv
Gordon

Re: How Registry Cleaners Help Protect Your PC and Everything Stored In It
"jeremiah wright" <vajlgtifpadi@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> No doubt about it. There are plenty of ways you can optimize your PC
> to prevent the above PC problems from occurring and one of them is an
> often neglected tool - the registry cleaner....
>
> Registry Repair: http://groups.google.com/group/regrepairsbv

Sorry, that's rubbish. I have almost NEVER used a registry cleaner at all,
from XP to Vista, I use my machine(s) daily, and they do NOT slow to a
standstill neither do I get BSODs.

Peter Foldes

******SP[AM******

--
Peter

Harry Johnston [MVP]

jeremiah wright wrote:

> No doubt about it. There are plenty of ways you can optimize your PC
> to prevent the above PC problems from occurring and one of them is an
> often neglected tool - the registry cleaner....

For the benefit of anybody else out there, if you want to deliberately stuff up
your system, a registry cleaner is a good way to go about it. That's about the
only scenario in which they are useful.

Harry.

Re: How Registry Cleaners Help Protect Your PC and Everything Stored In It
<spamsnip>

Think your Registry needs "cleaning" or "repairing"? Read
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=28099 and draw your own conclusions.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/