Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

UPDATES-whose problem?

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2008
cif
 

Posts: n/a
UPDATES-whose problem?
Is there a problem from source(microsoft)that we are not being told about?
Are we being fobbed off?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2008
Gordon
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?
"cif" <cif@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3D6061E3-9BAF-41C8-9591-C1E7C1691B33@microsoft.com...
> Is there a problem from source(microsoft)that we are not being told about?
> Are we being fobbed off?



Eh? What are you rabbi ting on about?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?
Are you going to reply to or at least acknowledge my reply to your original
thread? =>
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...15befc69cbe1c0
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

cif wrote:
> Is there a problem from source(microsoft)that we are not being told about?
> Are we being fobbed off?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
Spikey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:uOSYBt9BJHA.4724@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Are you going to reply to or at least acknowledge my reply to your
> original thread? =>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...15befc69cbe1c0
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

I dont really understand the whys or wherefores of the way posts filter into
these ms groups. But is there no way to block the part posts that filter
through from outside forums. You experts use a lot of your free time to
help the rest of us and I'm sure you dont need this as well.

Maybe you should advertise for a clairvoyant to help out??lol!!

)

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?
You talkin' to me?

Spikey wrote:
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uOSYBt9BJHA.4724@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Are you going to reply to or at least acknowledge my reply to your
>> original thread? =>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...15befc69cbe1c0
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>

> I dont really understand the whys or wherefores of the way posts filter
> into
> these ms groups. But is there no way to block the part posts that filter
> through from outside forums. You experts use a lot of your free time to
> help the rest of us and I'm sure you dont need this as well.
>
> Maybe you should advertise for a clairvoyant to help out??lol!!
>
>> o)


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
Spikey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:eIBFmF%23BJHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> You talkin' to me?
>


Yes. I was just thinking it must be frustrating having all these post
without the original post.

)


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
cif
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?


"Gordon" wrote:

> "cif" <cif@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:3D6061E3-9BAF-41C8-9591-C1E7C1691B33@microsoft.com...
> > Is there a problem from source(microsoft)that we are not being told about?
> > Are we being fobbed off?

>
>
> Eh? What are you rabbi ting on about?
> im not rabbiting mate,and i do appreciate the help.its just that all the problems seem to be about UPDATES! i am on older novice with computers and all these complicated problems are very frustrating.i cannot comment on the advice until i see a result.but honestly guys i am grateful for all your assistance.cheers
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?
You can't imagine!

Spikey wrote:
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:eIBFmF%23BJHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> You talkin' to me?
>>

>
> Yes. I was just thinking it must be frustrating having all these post
> without the original post.
>
>> o)

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-27-2008
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATES-whose problem?
Oh yes, I can !

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> You can't imagine!
>
> Spikey wrote:
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:eIBFmF%23BJHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> >> You talkin' to me?
> >>

> >
> > Yes. I was just thinking it must be frustrating having all these post
> > without the original post.
> >
> >> o)

>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Updates Problem dpn444 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 07-31-2008 16:05
RE: "Problem: Automatic Updates is currently installing updates" wowita microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 04-03-2008 00:20
Hello & Updates problem nmc Windows Vista General 22 01-25-2008 20:01
Problem getting XP updates Davidaw microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 11-09-2007 23:56
XP updates- problem BH2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 06-29-2007 11:41




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120