Come on people

G1811

Come on people
Okay, it seems my orginal question has been hijacked by a "Windows sucks"
thread. I would like to remind everyone involved that I was the originator
of this thread, I was the first person to report this particular problem, and
I was the first person to take the time to open a new thread in order to
solve it.

After attempting to send a report incident, that only resulted in several IE
errors, I received an E-mail response to telephone, E-mail, or chat with
Microsoft. Despite the fact that this seems to be going backwards, as I
already uploaded system info, and am now being asked to contact someone
completely third party, I now find that in the E-mail I receive, the link to
do this is broken. When I go to the Support mainpage, I've clicked on the
contact via telephone, E-mail, or chat link, only to find myself in the
original report incident page. I need an actually good link to do this, and
I would appreciate anyone that can't actually help or who just wants to try
to flame me (read Robert Alwincle) to please refrain from responding.
TaurArian

RE: Come on people
Where to get assistance:

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (All Languages)

Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3). This support for SP3 is valid
until April 14, 2009. For more information about this policy, visit the
Windows XP Support Lifecycle page located at
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=3223

Chat and e-mail support is available only in the United States and Canada.
For all other Windows XP issues, visit the Help and Support site at
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?gprid=1173
and then choose your product.

"G1811" wrote:

> Okay, it seems my orginal question has been hijacked by a "Windows sucks"
> thread. I would like to remind everyone involved that I was the originator
> of this thread, I was the first person to report this particular problem, and
> I was the first person to take the time to open a new thread in order to
> solve it.
>
> After attempting to send a report incident, that only resulted in several IE
> errors, I received an E-mail response to telephone, E-mail, or chat with
> Microsoft. Despite the fact that this seems to be going backwards, as I
> already uploaded system info, and am now being asked to contact someone
> completely third party, I now find that in the E-mail I receive, the link to
> do this is broken. When I go to the Support mainpage, I've clicked on the
> contact via telephone, E-mail, or chat link, only to find myself in the
> original report incident page. I need an actually good link to do this, and
> I would appreciate anyone that can't actually help or who just wants to try
> to flame me (read Robert Alwincle) to please refrain from responding.

Gordon

Re: Come on people
"G1811" <G1811@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I need an actually good link to do this,

From Google:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...s/default.mspx

G1811

Re: Come on people
Thank you for a response that was actually meant to be helpful.
G1811

RE: Come on people
Thank you for a response that was meant to be actuallly helpful.