Can Someone Help me? thank you.

cloud james

Can Someone Help me? thank you.
Whenever I tried to do a windows update , it doesn't load and give an error message saying

error 80070422

I seen so many post and try to do what microsoft say and many other solution but still give me this error =(

There are a few forums that wants me to download some anti-malware program and registry program.. i really don't know are they really trustworthy or cause more problems so i didnt do them.

Anyway these are the methods I tried:
Solution 1.

1. Running Full scan with
- Symntec Anti-Virus
- CCleaner
- Windows Defender
- Live One Scanner
- A-Squared Scanner
- Spybot
(They are all default installed in my Laptop)
2. Clearing al Cookies...etc those program wants me to fix those selected problems.

3. Restart Laptop.
4. Doesnt help....

Solution 2.
1.Go to adminstrative tools, double-click services make sure Windows Module Installer is On Manual.
(done)
2.Go to adminstrative tools, double click services
make sure Windows update is on Automatic. (as suggested by microsoft).
3. Next thing I see. Its still disabled and the Service Status here shows, "Stooped"
4. It doesn't allow me to click anything under Service status, (doesn't allow me to start). and it remains Disabled >_<

Can Someone help me please... I would really appreciate it ><.

Thank you.

James.

Re: Can Someone Help me? thank you.
Windows Vista Help: Windows Update error 80070422:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...87ff61033.mspx

Support for Windows Update:

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number.

your usual support contacts.
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net