Adjust Daylight Saving Box Disapeared

Hessam of Persia

Adjust Daylight Saving Box Disapeared
Hi there
I dont know if anyone else meet my problem or not. Once there was a box in
Date/Time adjust windows that was allowing u to activate or diactivate the
daylight saving adjustment. But after updating windows that box will
disapear. I saw this problem in both xp and vista windows. U know, updates
must fix something or add a new feature or something like that i think, not
to limit users more or disable some features.
Its not good. By the way is there any solution to reactivate this option?

Re: Adjust Daylight Saving Box Disapeared
What updates did you install?

Are you currently running WinXP SP2 or WinXP SP3? ...Vista or Vista SP1?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Hessam of Persia wrote:
> I dont know if anyone else meet my problem or not. Once there was a box in
> Date/Time adjust windows that was allowing u to activate or diactivate the
> daylight saving adjustment. But after updating windows that box will
> disapear. I saw this problem in both xp and vista windows. U know, updates
> must fix something or add a new feature or something like that i think,
> not
> to limit users more or disable some features.
> Its not good. By the way is there any solution to reactivate this option?

Hessam of Persia

Re: Adjust Daylight Saving Box Disapeared
Well, im working in an office with both windows xp sp2 and vista business. in
a fresh install there is that box i spoke of, but after install some updates
( i dont know witch one, cause it is on automatic update) that box will
disappeare.
U have any idea now?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> What updates did you install?
>
> Are you currently running WinXP SP2 or WinXP SP3? ...Vista or Vista SP1?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> Hessam of Persia wrote:
> > I dont know if anyone else meet my problem or not. Once there was a box in
> > Date/Time adjust windows that was allowing u to activate or diactivate the
> > daylight saving adjustment. But after updating windows that box will
> > disapear. I saw this problem in both xp and vista windows. U know, updates
> > must fix something or add a new feature or something like that i think,
> > not
> > to limit users more or disable some features.
> > Its not good. By the way is there any solution to reactivate this option?

Re: Adjust Daylight Saving Box Disapeared

Support for Windows Update:

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB123456), if
possible.

your usual support contacts.
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.net