Error 81000306 With Windows Live Messenger

Blaze Hughes

Error 81000306 With Windows Live Messenger
Hi,
Something is wrong with my account with windows live messenger. I can log in with my other accounts but not my main one =( Does anyone know how to fix it?

I get error 81000306

Re: Error 81000306 With Windows Live Messenger
How does this pertain to Windows Update, Blaze?

You can post your query to this Windows Live Messenger-specific newsgroup:
microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ve.mess enger

In your newsreader:
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Blaze Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
> Something is wrong with my account with windows live messenger. I can
> log in with my other accounts but not my main one =( Does anyone know how
> to fix it?
>
> I get error 81000306

^eRrOR^

RE: Error 81000306 With Windows Live Messenger
your not alone, this happens with me also

"Blaze Hughes" wrote:

> Hi,
> Something is wrong with my account with windows live messenger. I can log in with my other accounts but not my main one =( Does anyone know how to fix it?
>
> I get error 81000306

hanginfromtherafters

Re: Error 81000306 With Windows Live Messenger

This particular error is doing my head in! i have tried evrything from
re registering dll files to firewall checks, AV checks, host file
checks, deleting contacts files in case they corrupt, adding code to
hosts file, deleting msn related code in hosts file, clearing the socks
in the connections settings in msn, there is nothing wrong with my
internet connection, and 1 in every 10 reboots will result in a
successful login to msn, until i log out for 1 reason or another, then
it won't log back in, even after reboot, i am absolutely exhausted for
options, apart from switching to yahoo or skype, which is my next step,
and i have just about had a gutful of vista as well, there might be a
switch to MAC yet, unless windows 8 blows me away, but i doubt it... if
anyone has any suggestions i havent tried please dont hesitate to post
them.. thanx

hangin

--
hanginfromtherafters
hanginfromtherafters's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/h...therafters.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

^eRrOR^

"hanginfromtherafters" wrote:

> This particular error is doing my head in! i have tried evrything from
> re registering dll files to firewall checks, AV checks, host file
> checks, deleting contacts files in case they corrupt, adding code to
> hosts file, deleting msn related code in hosts file, clearing the socks
> in the connections settings in msn, there is nothing wrong with my
> internet connection, and 1 in every 10 reboots will result in a
> successful login to msn, until i log out for 1 reason or another, then
> it won't log back in, even after reboot, i am absolutely exhausted for
> options, apart from switching to yahoo or skype, which is my next step,
> and i have just about had a gutful of vista as well, there might be a
> switch to MAC yet, unless windows 8 blows me away, but i doubt it... if
> anyone has any suggestions i havent tried please dont hesitate to post
> them.. thanx
>
> hangin
>

> --
> hanginfromtherafters
> hanginfromtherafters's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/h...therafters.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-update/986364.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

wierd but stange enough that it worked, I tried installing MSN PLUS, it
didn't work but I connect and STAY connected now and my error has not come
back since, try installing messenger plus, like I said, wierd