Error:1058

Raja

Error:1058
Hi...I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2 ...i am facing this error
problem from last 2 days while using windows update utility.Error:1058

I have done all steps in services.msc but i can,t fix this problem.

Background Intelligent Transfer Service are started properly.

Please guide me how i can fix this problem.
Thanks

Raja
MowGreen [MVP]

Re: Error:1058
It is *possible* that the issue is being caused by a malware known as
Vundo. Please scan the system with the installed antivirus and then do
an online scan ( using Internet Explorer ) here:
http://usa.kaspersky.com/products_se...us-scanner.php

If malware is detected, suggest you post to a reputable anti-malware
forum for further assistance. If it's not, then read Method 2 here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883614

Please read the guidelines of the forum of your choice prior to posting:

http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...splay.php?f=25
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malwa..._Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum...?showforum=170
http://spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Raja wrote:

> Hi...I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2 ...i am facing this error
> problem from last 2 days while using windows update utility.Error:1058
>
> I have done all steps in services.msc but i can,t fix this problem.
>

> Background Intelligent Transfer Service are started properly.
>
> Please guide me how i can fix this problem.
> Thanks
>
> Raja

Re: Error:1058
One assumes you were referring to...

You cannot manually start the Automatic Updates service and you receive an
"Error 1058" error message on a computer that is running Windows XP or
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896224
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
(http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use.
It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7,
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums for review

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Raja wrote:
> Hi...I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2 ...i am facing this error
> problem from last 2 days while using windows update utility.Error:1058
>
> I have done all steps in services.msc but i can,t fix this problem.
>

> Background Intelligent Transfer Service are started properly.
>
> Please guide me how i can fix this problem.
> Thanks
>
> Raja

Raja

Re: Error:1058
Hi.

Accroding to your guidence i do the same steps.there is no any malware known
as
Vundo in my system.

I also have applied the 2nd Method but the problem is still the same and i
am unable to fix this problem.

Please suggest me.

Thank for Your Coopertation.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> One assumes you were referring to...
>
> You cannot manually start the Automatic Updates service and you receive an
> "Error 1058" error message on a computer that is running Windows XP or
> Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896224
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315
>
> Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis log
> to an appropriate forum.
>
> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
> http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
> http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_R...:_Introduction
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
> http://defendingyourmachine2.blogspot.com/

> (http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use.
> It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
> assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
> http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7,
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums for review
> by an expert in such matters, not here.**

> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> Raja wrote:
> > Hi...I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2 ...i am facing this error
> > problem from last 2 days while using windows update utility.Error:1058
> >
> > I have done all steps in services.msc but i can,t fix this problem.
> >

> > Background Intelligent Transfer Service are started properly.
> >
> > Please guide me how i can fix this problem.
> > Thanks
> >
> > Raja

Re: Error:1058
Please post a link (URL) to the forum thread where you posted your
HijackThis log for review by an expert (in the past 3 hours).

(if any)?

Raja wrote:
> Accroding to your guidence i do the same steps.there is no any malware
> known
> as Vundo in my system.
>
> I also have applied the 2nd Method but the problem is still the same and i
> am unable to fix this problem.
>
> Please suggest me.
>
> Thank for Your Coopertation.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> One assumes you were referring to...
>>
>> You cannot manually start the Automatic Updates service and you receive
>> an
>> "Error 1058" error message on a computer that is running Windows XP or
>> Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896224
>> Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315
>>
>> Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis
>> log to an appropriate forum.
>>
>> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
>> http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
>> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
>> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
>> http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_R...:_Introduction
>> http://defendingyourmachine2.blogspot.com/
>>
>> When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
>> (http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use.
>> It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
>> assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
>> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
>> http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7,
>> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums for
>> review
>> by an expert in such matters, not here.**
>>
>> If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> Raja wrote:
>>> Hi...I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2 ...i am facing this error
>>> problem from last 2 days while using windows update utility.Error:1058
>>>
>>> I have done all steps in services.msc but i can,t fix this problem.
>>>
>>> Background Intelligent Transfer Service are started properly.

Raja

Re: Error:1058
I have AVG Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware in my system.and i also have
scaned my system through online scan as advised in first reply.

i am really very tenz abt this problem plz help me to solve out this problem.

Looking Forward for Your Cooperation.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Please post a link (URL) to the forum thread where you posted your
> HijackThis log for review by an expert (in the past 3 hours).
>
> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed? What
> anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall
> (if any)?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Raja wrote:
> > Accroding to your guidence i do the same steps.there is no any malware
> > known
> > as Vundo in my system.
> >
> > I also have applied the 2nd Method but the problem is still the same and i
> > am unable to fix this problem.
> >
> > Please suggest me.
> >
> > Thank for Your Coopertation.
> >
> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >> One assumes you were referring to...
> >>
> >> You cannot manually start the Automatic Updates service and you receive
> >> an
> >> "Error 1058" error message on a computer that is running Windows XP or
> >> Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896224
> >> =============================================
> >> Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315
> >>
> >> Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis
> >> log to an appropriate forum.
> >>
> >> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
> >> http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
> >> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
> >> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
> >> http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_R...:_Introduction
> >> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
> >> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/prevention.htm
> >> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/tshoot.html
> >> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
> >> http://defendingyourmachine2.blogspot.com/
> >> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...moving_Malware
> >>
> >> When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2
> >> (http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe) is the preferred tool to use.
> >> It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
> >> assistance from an expert. **Post your log to
> >> http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22,
> >> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
> >> http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7,
> >> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums for
> >> review
> >> by an expert in such matters, not here.**
> >>
> >> If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting
> >> this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a local, reputable and
> >> independent (i.e., not BigBoxStoreUSA) computer repair shop.
> >> --
> >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> >> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Re: Error:1058
That does NOT mean the machine is free of all hijackware, Raja! Post your
HijackThis log in an appropriate forum for review by an expert as
recommended in my first reply.

NO combination of anti-virus applications and/or anti-spyware applications
and/or online scans will be able to detect and remove all instances of Vundo
(which is probably accompanied by ZLOB and SDBot infections, all protected
by a rootkit).

I look forward to YOUR cooperation: Do as I've recommended, please.

Raja wrote:
> I have AVG Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware in my system.and i also have
> scaned my system through online scan as advised in first reply.
>
> i am really very tenz abt this problem plz help me to solve out this
> problem.
>
> Looking Forward for Your Cooperation.
>

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> Please post a link (URL) to the forum thread where you posted your
>> HijackThis log for review by an expert (in the past 3 hours).
>>
>> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed? What
>> anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party
>> firewall
>> (if any)?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> Raja wrote:
>>> Accroding to your guidence i do the same steps.there is no any malware
>>> known
>>> as Vundo in my system.
>>>
>>> I also have applied the 2nd Method but the problem is still the same and
>>> am unable to fix this problem.
>>>
>>> Please suggest me.
>>>
>>> Thank for Your Coopertation.

Raja

Re: Error:1058
Thanks for your reply.

i can,t understand how i can post Hijack?plz tell me i have to make a new
post with this name Hijack on this forum?

guide me abt this.Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> That does NOT mean the machine is free of all hijackware, Raja! Post your
> HijackThis log in an appropriate forum for review by an expert as
> recommended in my first reply.
>
> NO combination of anti-virus applications and/or anti-spyware applications
> and/or online scans will be able to detect and remove all instances of Vundo
> (which is probably accompanied by ZLOB and SDBot infections, all protected
> by a rootkit).
>
> I look forward to YOUR cooperation: Do as I've recommended, please.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> Raja wrote:
> > I have AVG Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware in my system.and i also have
> > scaned my system through online scan as advised in first reply.
> >
> > i am really very tenz abt this problem plz help me to solve out this
> > problem.
> >
> > Looking Forward for Your Cooperation.
> >

> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >> Please post a link (URL) to the forum thread where you posted your
> >> HijackThis log for review by an expert (in the past 3 hours).
> >>
> >> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed? What
> >> anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party
> >> firewall
> >> (if any)?
> >> --
> >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> >> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Re: Error:1058
1. Register here: http://aumha.net.

FAQ: http://aumha.net/faq.php

2. Follow the preliminaries posted here:
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075

3. Begin a new thread in this forum: http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30

4. Copy/paste a copy of your HijackThis log into your first post.

Raja wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> i can,t understand how i can post Hijack?plz tell me i have to make a new
> post with this name Hijack on this forum?
>
> guide me abt this.Thanks
>

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> That does NOT mean the machine is free of all hijackware, Raja! Post
>> your
>> HijackThis log in an appropriate forum for review by an expert as
>> recommended in my first reply.
>>
>> NO combination of anti-virus applications and/or anti-spyware
>> applications
>> and/or online scans will be able to detect and remove all instances of
>> Vundo (which is probably accompanied by ZLOB and SDBot infections, all
>> protected by a rootkit).
>>
>> I look forward to YOUR cooperation: Do as I've recommended, please.
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>

>> Raja wrote:
>>> I have AVG Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware in my system.and i also have
>>> scaned my system through online scan as advised in first reply.
>>>
>>> i am really very tenz abt this problem plz help me to solve out this
>>> problem.
>>>
>>> Looking Forward for Your Cooperation.

Raja

Re: Error:1058

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:40:37 PM, on 6/15/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and Launch\PadExe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSBattM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2\bgsmsnd .exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoomingHook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAMASST.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe
C:\Downloads\hijackthis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar =
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/...ch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/.../www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar =
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/...ch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) =
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/.../www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet
Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
- (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: SweetIM For Internet Explorer -
{BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program
Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: pdfMachine - {0E1230F8-EA50-42A9-983C-E22ABC2EED3F} -
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2\bgstb.d ll
O3 - Toolbar: SweetIM For Internet Explorer -
{BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program
Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Veoh Browser Plug-in - {D0943516-5076-4020-A3B5-AEFAF26AB263}
- C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\Plugins\reg\VeohToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Tvs] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Tvs\TvsTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPSMain] TPSMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPNF] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchPad\TPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Windows
Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTIL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming
Utility\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PadTouch] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Touch and
Launch\PadExe.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA
Applet\HWSetup.exe hwSetUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CeEKEY] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\E-KEY\CeEKey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bgsmsnd.exe]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\2\bgsmsnd .exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control
Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [snpstd] C:\WINDOWS\vsnpstd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zooming] ZoomingHook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe"
-atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil
/RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe
/SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE
/IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG
Anti-Spyware\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NSLauncher] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software
Launcher\NSLauncher.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SweetIM] C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIM\SweetIM.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop
Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Vista Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Vista Sidebar\sidebar.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ViStart] C:\Program Files\ViStart\ViStart.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ViOrb] C:\Program Files\ViOrb\ViOrb.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LClock] C:\Program Files\LClock\LClock.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Registry Helper] "C:\Program Files\Registry
Helper\RegistryHelper.Exe" /boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Disk Cleaner] "C:\Program Files\Disk
Cleaner\DiskCleaner.Exe" /boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program
Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNo tifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue RegistryBooster 2] C:\Program
Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster 2\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe
/RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe
/RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User
'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User
'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Quick Launch.lnk = C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: RAMASST.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAMASST.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites -
http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all links using BitComet -
res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddAllLink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all videos using BitComet -
res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddVideo.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download link using &BitComet -
res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddLink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console -
{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897}
- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} -
C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 -
{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network
Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96}
- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger -
{E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger -
{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger Addon - {FB5F1911-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683}
- http://messenger.ipfox.com (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Messenger Addon -
{FB5F1911-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - http://messenger.ipfox.com (file
missing)
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) -
http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/...x/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage
Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {3D2CB570-D425-11D5-ABD0-00008369C46F} (CSMenu Class) -
http://netbank.danskebank.dk/html/activex/DB/Menu.cab
O16 - DPF: {5AE58FCF-6F6A-49B2-B064-02492C66E3F4} (MUCatalogWebControl
Class) -
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...?1213451424500
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) -
http://update.microsoft.com/microsof...?1169206432265
O16 - DPF: {D8575CE3-3432-4540-88A9-85A1325D3375} (e-Safekey) -
https://ebanking.danskebank.dk/html/.../e-Safekey.cab
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program
Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. -
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762# # (Bonjour
Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION -
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: DVD-RAM_Service - Matsu****a Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DVDRAMSV.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet
Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity
Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) -
http://www.coolbuddy.com/wallpapers/...ndscape025.jpg
O24 - Desktop Component 1: (no name) - C:\Documents and Settings\Tehseen
Asghar\My Documents\My Pictures\flag[1].gif

--
End of file - 12468 bytes