Hp Deskjet 3820 printer

Ziggy

Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail like
it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
something.
Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared the
jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
Ziggy.......
--
may,31st,2008

Re: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
How does this pertain to Windows Update, Ziggy?

Ziggy wrote:
> Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail
> like
> it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
> something.
> Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared the
> jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
> print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
> Ziggy.......

TaurArian

Re: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html
and/or
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/...isplay=support
and/or
put in a new cartridge.
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"Ziggy" <Troy13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail like
| it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
| something.
| Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared the
| jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
| print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
| Ziggy.......
| --
| may,31st,2008

TaurArian

Re: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
Robear,

The printer is attached to the computer which is running Windows, which in turn updates,
hence Windows Update, therefore it must be a Windows update problem and the computer might
have updated which in turn caused a malfunction in the printer and the printer can no
longer print the emails which the email program is part of Microsoft and Microsoft make
Windows and we're back to Windows Update because obviously some update caused the
cartridge to jam in the printer when printing the email which the program used was part of
Microsoft therefore part of Windows and therefore Windows Updates.

Simple.

| How does this pertain to Windows Update, Ziggy?
|
| Ziggy wrote:
| > Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail
| > like
| > it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
| > something.
| > Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared the
| > jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
| > print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
| > Ziggy.......

Re: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
"Oh, I see," said the blind man.

TaurArian wrote:
> Robear,
>
> The printer is attached to the computer which is running Windows, which in
> turn updates, hence Windows Update, therefore it must be a Windows update
> problem and the computer might have updated which in turn caused a
> malfunction in the printer and the printer can no longer print the emails
> which the email program is part of Microsoft and Microsoft make Windows
> and
> we're back to Windows Update because obviously some update caused the
> cartridge to jam in the printer when printing the email which the program
> used was part of Microsoft therefore part of Windows and therefore Windows
> Updates.
>
> Simple.

>> How does this pertain to Windows Update, Ziggy?
>>
>> Ziggy wrote:
>>> Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail
>>> like
>>> it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
>>> something.
>>> Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared
>>> the
>>> jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
>>> print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
>>> Ziggy.......

softtouch

RE: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
Got the same problem on my HP 722C. This printer has two cartridges a black
and a color. Any e-mail or word processor document that is all black will
print a blank page. Change any part of the text to a color and the whole
document will print.

I also discovered I can go to:
Control panel/printers and other hardware/printers and faxs/right click
printer icon/properties/advanced select "print directly to the printer".
This will allow black text to print.
I do not know why having spooling turned off allows it to print. I suspect
it has something to do with selecting the black cartridge.

The last time I printed a word processor document was in March. Something
has happened between then and now that caused this. I had not changed
anything.

"Ziggy" wrote:

> Hi everyone, I cannot get my Hp deskjet 3820 printer to print my e-mail like
> it use to. The sheet of paper comes out blank each time I try to print
> something.
> Can someone help me please. What happened the printer jammed,I cleared the
> jamm,but from then on every sheet comes out blank. Do you think yhat the
> print cartridge is damaged? Thanks in advance,
> Ziggy.......
> --
> may,31st,2008

softtouch

RE: Hp Deskjet 3820 printer
Well replacing the black cartridge resolved the issue. Looks like I just
found ways to make the color cartridge print the black text. It's actually a
dark gray when compared to what the black cartridge prints.