RE: [Error number: 0x8024D007]

Windows Update :Error number: 0x8024D007

RE: [Error number: 0x8024D007]
Hi,
My Computer Autometicaly not appiering Autometic Windows Update. When I am
trying Update windows. Coming this Error number: 0x8024D007. And my Windows
Live Messanger also not working. After instastallation Windows Live
Messanger. Its showing Need a Critical Update and when I am trying to Windows
update its showing same problem.
Error number: 0x8024D007

Akramul Haque

"saba" wrote:

> Hi, I keep getting this error [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> after I click on the install button from the windows update site?
>
> Any idea what that means and how to fix it?

Re: [Error number: 0x8024D007]
0x8024D007 = Windows Update Agent could not be updated because
regsvr32.exe returned an error.

Windows version? Are you logged in as Administrator?

(if any)?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Windows Update :Error number: 0x8024D007 wrote:
> My Computer Autometicaly not appiering Autometic Windows Update. When I am
> trying Update windows. Coming this Error number: 0x8024D007. And my
> Windows
> Live Messanger also not working. After instastallation Windows Live
> Messanger. Its showing Need a Critical Update and when I am trying to
> Windows update its showing same problem.
> Error number: 0x8024D007
>
>> Hi, I keep getting this error [Error number: 0x8024D007]
>> after I click on the install button from the windows update site?
>>
>> Any idea what that means and how to fix it?

dmbfan41

Re: [Error number: 0x8024D007]

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> 0x8024D007 = Windows Update Agent could not be updated because
> regsvr32.exe returned an error.
>
> Windows version? Are you logged in as Administrator?
>
> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed? What
> anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall
> (if any)?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Windows Update :Error number: 0x8024D007 wrote:
> > My Computer Autometicaly not appiering Autometic Windows Update. When I am
> > trying Update windows. Coming this Error number: 0x8024D007. And my
> > Windows
> > Live Messanger also not working. After instastallation Windows Live
> > Messanger. Its showing Need a Critical Update and when I am trying to
> > Windows update its showing same problem.
> > Error number: 0x8024D007
> >
> >> Hi, I keep getting this error [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> >> after I click on the install button from the windows update site?
> >>
> >> Any idea what that means and how to fix it?

dmbfan41

Re: [Error number: 0x8024D007]
Can someone please direct me to the fix for the error listed below. Im
coming up with the same error (Error number: 0x8024D007) but am unsure as how
to fix the regsvr32.exe problem? Please help. Im currently running Windows XP
service pack 1 and cant update anything due to this error.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> 0x8024D007 = Windows Update Agent could not be updated because
> regsvr32.exe returned an error.
>
> Windows version? Are you logged in as Administrator?
>
> What anti-virus application or security suite is installed? What
> anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall
> (if any)?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Windows Update :Error number: 0x8024D007 wrote:
> > My Computer Autometicaly not appiering Autometic Windows Update. When I am
> > trying Update windows. Coming this Error number: 0x8024D007. And my
> > Windows
> > Live Messanger also not working. After instastallation Windows Live
> > Messanger. Its showing Need a Critical Update and when I am trying to
> > Windows update its showing same problem.
> > Error number: 0x8024D007
> >
> >> Hi, I keep getting this error [Error number: 0x8024D007]
> >> after I click on the install button from the windows update site?
> >>
> >> Any idea what that means and how to fix it?

Re: [Error number: 0x8024D007]
CrystalBall© sez...

Update, or by using Automatic Updates after you repair a Windows XP
installation:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

NB: Also applies to clean installs, upgrade installs, and Recovery installs.

And in case you need it:

You Receive a "DllRegisterServer" Error When You Try to Register a DLL by
Using Regsvr32.exe
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827659

Or see
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f0889f503787af