i need to enable javascript

ben4147

i need to enable javascript
my facebook page does not load correctly, saying that i need to "Please
enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable browser
to register for Facebook"...thanks

Re: i need to enable javascript
How does this pertain to Windows Update, Ben?

ben4147 wrote:
> my facebook page does not load correctly, saying that i need to "Please
> enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable
> browser
> to register for Facebook"...thanks

realcestmoi

Re: i need to enable javascript
Hi there,

Set your browser security settings to medium and try again.

Best regards,
Michel Denie
"ben4147" <ben4147@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my facebook page does not load correctly, saying that i need to "Please
> enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable
> browser
> to register for Facebook"...thanks

Corrie

RE: i need to enable javascript
This is very frustrating, have you found an answer yet

"ben4147" wrote:

> my facebook page does not load correctly, saying that i need to "Please
> enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable browser
> to register for Facebook"...thanks

jessica1107

RE: i need to enable javascript

Hey I am having the same problem trying to log into facebook gives me the
same error and it just started.

Re: i need to enable javascript
And your Windows Update problem is....?

jessica1107 wrote:
> Hey I am having the same problem trying to log into facebook gives me the
> same error and it just started.

top gunner

Re: i need to enable javascript
Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a Javascript-capable
browser to register for Facebook. none of the responses are correct. tried
all, any other suggesions?

ato_zee@hotmail.com

Re: i need to enable javascript

> > > Hey I am having the same problem trying to log into facebook gives me
> > > the same error and it just started.

If you have a 64bit OS try Explorer 32bit, system should have both.
Just Google for java 64 bit for story on java 64 bit being broken.
..
realcestmoi

Re: i need to enable javascript
Hi there,

Check if java is installed en up to date version 6 update 5 :
http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

If so try setting your browser security settings to medium.

Best regards,
Michel Denie