Please,I need help,it's serious!

Gui

Please,I need help,it's serious!
Hi there everyone!

This post isn't about updates,but how I didn't find the right discussion to
post it,I wrote here.

My windows has the antivirus avast but today when I turned the machine on,I
received a message from avast that said my computer was completely in danger
because the antivirus was uninstalled!I don't really know the reason,but I
don't know what to do..maybe I should call the man that set my pc but
meanwhile,am I really in danger with no antivirus? How did the antivirus
expired??
Serge

RE: Please,I need help,it's serious!

"Gui" wrote:

> Hi there everyone!
>
> This post isn't about updates,but how I didn't find the right discussion to
> post it,I wrote here.
>
> My windows has the antivirus avast but today when I turned the machine on,I
> received a message from avast that said my computer was completely in danger
> because the antivirus was uninstalled!I don't really know the reason,but I
> don't know what to do..maybe I should call the man that set my pc but
> meanwhile,am I really in danger with no antivirus? How did the antivirus
> expired??

You might get more help if you ask your question in the Avast forum:

http://forum.avast.com/

Serge
realcestmoi

Re: Please,I need help,it's serious!
Hi there,

Antivirus programs on a new bought computer are mostly trials so they
expire. If you buy a retail version you will also have to renew subscription
each year and for real money

If you want a free antivirus solution download AVG antivirus free version,
just google for AVG it is simple to find.

Best regards,
Michel Denie

"Serge" wrote:

> "Gui" wrote:
>
> > Hi there everyone!
> >
> > This post isn't about updates,but how I didn't find the right discussion to
> > post it,I wrote here.
> >
> > My windows has the antivirus avast but today when I turned the machine on,I
> > received a message from avast that said my computer was completely in danger
> > because the antivirus was uninstalled!I don't really know the reason,but I
> > don't know what to do..maybe I should call the man that set my pc but
> > meanwhile,am I really in danger with no antivirus? How did the antivirus
> > expired??

> You might get more help if you ask your question in the Avast forum:
>
> http://forum.avast.com/
>
> Serge

I forgot to mention that "Avast! Home Edition 4.8.1169" is a free program.
Google will be able guide you to find a sight if you wish to download the
program.

Serge
Frankster

Re: Please,I need help,it's serious!
Avast is free for home use. And it is a good AV program. Something else is
going on here...

-Frank

"realcestmoi" <mdenie@dutchweb.nl> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Antivirus programs on a new bought computer are mostly trials so they
> expire. If you buy a retail version you will also have to renew
> subscription each year and for real money
>
> If you want a free antivirus solution download AVG antivirus free
> version, just google for AVG it is simple to find.
>
> Best regards,
> Michel Denie
>

> "Gui" <Gui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there everyone!
>>
>> This post isn't about updates,but how I didn't find the right discussion
>> post it,I wrote here.
>>
>> My windows has the antivirus avast but today when I turned the machine
>> on,I
>> received a message from avast that said my computer was completely in
>> danger
>> because the antivirus was uninstalled!I don't really know the reason,but
>> don't know what to do..maybe I should call the man that set my pc but
>> meanwhile,am I really in danger with no antivirus? How did the antivirus
>> expired??

Peter Foldes

Re: Please,I need help,it's serious!
You have been infected. Run a few online AV and Malware programs like AdAware and Spybot and Super ANTISPYWARE

--
Peter

"Gui" <Gui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B35609D-89B8-4456-9CA6-D62959680B1B@microsoft.com...
> Hi there everyone!
>
> This post isn't about updates,but how I didn't find the right discussion to
> post it,I wrote here.
>
> My windows has the antivirus avast but today when I turned the machine on,I
> received a message from avast that said my computer was completely in danger
> because the antivirus was uninstalled!I don't really know the reason,but I
> don't know what to do..maybe I should call the man that set my pc but
> meanwhile,am I really in danger with no antivirus? How did the antivirus
> expired??

tashfeen

Re: Please,I need help,it's serious!
An uninstalled software can't talk -- i.e. if avast! were really
uninstalled it wouldn't be alerting you in anyway. I think your
computer is affected by some sort of worm or similar malware. If I
were you, I'd do a thorough scan of the computer with a good, strong
antivirus. There are dozens out there but it's basically up to you to
pick one.

Read my reviews on http://avscan.blogspot.com. That should give you a
clear idea. And yes, I have tested all of them.
Best of luck!
Gui..

Re: Please,I need help,it's serious!
hiiii tashfeen
ahn thx for the answer,u were right:when a program is uninstalled,i can't
warn me it was uninstalled afterwards! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
but my pc is normal now,it was just the liscence from avast,huh let's say i
can't explain ya now!
but thx again anyway! byee