Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

ClientDiag .... message after update WSUS3 whit SP1

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2008
Leinad
 

Posts: n/a
ClientDiag .... message after update WSUS3 whit SP1


Two days ago I updated my wsus3 server with SP1, and after I had to define
the virtual Selfupdate directory into IIS.

Now I see that the client need two updates (IE7 and SP3 for office 2003),
but not download. When I run wuauclt /detectnow in the client, into the
log I can see that the computer has 0 updates. I can´t understand.

After that I ran the utility ClentDiag :

This is the first line after run clientdiag in one computer:

get_Settings(&pAutomaticUpdatesSettings) failed with hr=0x80070005


Any ideas ?

Thanks


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ClientDiag .... message after update WSUS3 whit SP1
Forwarded to WSUS newsgroup
(microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services) via crosspost as a
convenience to OP.

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities... date_services

In your newsreader:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...pdate_services
--
~PA Bear


Leinad wrote:
> Two days ago I updated my wsus3 server with SP1, and after I had to define
> the virtual Selfupdate directory into IIS.
>
> Now I see that the client need two updates (IE7 and SP3 for office 2003),
> but not download. When I run wuauclt /detectnow in the client, into the
> log I can see that the computer has 0 updates. I can´t understand.
>
> After that I ran the utility ClentDiag :
>
> This is the first line after run clientdiag in one computer:
>
> get_Settings(&pAutomaticUpdatesSettings) failed with hr=0x80070005
>
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cant use utorrent whit vista Trond microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 6 02-16-2008 20:25
Problem whit driver DEKI microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware assessment 5 02-10-2008 03:26
have probs whit windows mail and vista Jorgen microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 7 12-14-2007 23:17
Microsoft Keyboard Whit Fingerprint Reader 64bit driver? Mevler microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 11-29-2007 19:20
WSUS3 - Client Not showing up right KWalsh125 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 11-01-2007 22:57




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:21.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120