Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2008
gatjjohn
 

Posts: n/a
Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
and how can I fix it.

Thanks

gatjohn
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2008
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
Description of the CheckSUR update for Windows Vista and for Windows Vista for x64-based
systems
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.

Learn how to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/win...6f2021033.mspx
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (All Languages)
Unlimited installation and compatibility support is available at no charge until March 18,
2009.
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...4&gprid=500921


--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco


"gatjjohn" <gatjjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:97FC904D-F732-4C9C-B6E6-DE5B606BAC70@microsoft.com...
| I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
| through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
| was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
| and how can I fix it.
|
| Thanks
|
| gatjohn


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2008
annoyed
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100


"gatjjohn" wrote:

> I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
> through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
> was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
> and how can I fix it.
>
> Thanks
>
> gatjohn


i have the same problem with the same error code for windows vista basic,
it only downloads to 7% complete
if any one has any ideas what that error code means,
or any advice on how to solve the problem please share it

regards

anne
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2008
Raja Dutta
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
guys… I just came here to look for something and found people have a lot of
issues. I cannot answer all of you but what I am here to say will answer most
of you.

SP1 …Windows Update.. True sp1 comes with the windows Update automatically.
It depends on the kind of computer you have and also depends on the
configuration so people with two computers one laptop and a Desktop may find
that one of them the SP1 is available but the other is not happening or
Update did not provide the SP1 dont worry GUYS.. ur computer will start
getting it once Microsoft Makes the Update which would go with the Hardware
you have. Also SP1 has nothing to do with Great Performance, but it is a
software designed to have most of the drivers that were not included in
VISTA, SP1 is a result of customer feedback to microsoft and therefore all
the glitches that were there in Vista is taken care of by the SP1. Please
note SP1 May not install in certain computer after or there might be siome
peculiar issues of the system not starting normally or SOMETIMES NO BOOT
ALTOGATHER.
**advice** UNINSTALL THE SECURITY SOFTWARE YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE STARTING THE
UPDATE Also there are pre requirements of some necessary update before the
actual sp1 update takes place.***

remeber to take a system backup before you proceed on with the SP1// it is
always said prevention is better than cure

Finally people people people,,,,,,,, still unhappy did not get the UPDATE
and want it….. fine who am i to stop it…
visit the following link and you can download the standalone installed from
this link, make sure that you know which version of vista you have , is it 32
bit or 64 bit because the 32 bit sp1 will not work on the 64 bit vista and
vice versa…. again once you download its great but remember the antivirus spy
sweeper and everything to turn of and once the installation is done turn them
back on

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791

also you can go to this link to get further knowledge before you install the
actual service Pack 1.

SO NOW MY GENIOUS FRIENDS GET READY TO WORSHIP Your Computer.

but ADVISABLE IS TO WAIT FOR WINDOWS UPDATE to offer you the SP1 , this make
sure that your computer is good to go.

IN CASE YOU ARE A PERSON WHO HAS WARRANTY OR WHO LIKE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR
THEM,You can get the best help from Microsoft, call them, at the number
1-800-936-5700 and you will reach the Friendly technical support to help you,
sometimes it is chargeable

Friends it is 4:30 AM in india now.. and I am working in the Night Shift..
Good night I have to work till Day break

In case if you have any issue just send me email… make sure that you will
get reply may be soon or a bit late but you will get it as soon as I find it.
Well if you guys get any issue with SP1 and You resolve it please send it
across on my ID. I will appreciate that.

Thanks.
Raja Dutta
raja.sutherland@hotmail.com

"annoyed" wrote:

>
>
> "gatjjohn" wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
> > through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
> > was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
> > and how can I fix it.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > gatjohn

>
> i have the same problem with the same error code for windows vista basic,
> it only downloads to 7% complete
> if any one has any ideas what that error code means,
> or any advice on how to solve the problem please share it
>
> regards
>
> anne

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2008
tiger
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
how I can fix this I have the same issue

"gatjjohn" wrote:

> I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
> through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
> was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
> and how can I fix it.
>
> Thanks
>
> gatjohn

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2008
TaurArian
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco


"tiger" <tiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A5A66BC8-F5AE-4718-9F8C-7FD4BBA07BEE@microsoft.com...
| how I can fix this I have the same issue
|
| "gatjjohn" wrote:
|
| > I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
| > through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
| > was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
| > and how can I fix it.
| >
| > Thanks
| >
| > gatjohn


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-26-2008
NinjaWabbit
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
What an annoying repy - and it neither added anything to the conversation nor
provided a solution.

I am having the same issue, and also having absolutely no joy finding a
solution.

Definitely considering ditching Windows on my secondary machine (which is
experiencing the error) and replacing it with Linux. At least the update
tools work consistently, and when they don't work, there's a wealth of
information available on how to work around it. :-P

"Raja Dutta" wrote:

> guys… I just came here to look for something and found people have a lot of
> issues. I cannot answer all of you but what I am here to say will answer most
> of you.
>
> SP1 …Windows Update.. True sp1 comes with the windows Update automatically.
> It depends on the kind of computer you have and also depends on the
> configuration so people with two computers one laptop and a Desktop may find
> that one of them the SP1 is available but the other is not happening or
> Update did not provide the SP1 dont worry GUYS.. ur computer will start
> getting it once Microsoft Makes the Update which would go with the Hardware
> you have. Also SP1 has nothing to do with Great Performance, but it is a
> software designed to have most of the drivers that were not included in
> VISTA, SP1 is a result of customer feedback to microsoft and therefore all
> the glitches that were there in Vista is taken care of by the SP1. Please
> note SP1 May not install in certain computer after or there might be siome
> peculiar issues of the system not starting normally or SOMETIMES NO BOOT
> ALTOGATHER.
> **advice** UNINSTALL THE SECURITY SOFTWARE YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE STARTING THE
> UPDATE Also there are pre requirements of some necessary update before the
> actual sp1 update takes place.***
>
> remeber to take a system backup before you proceed on with the SP1// it is
> always said prevention is better than cure
>
> Finally people people people,,,,,,,, still unhappy did not get the UPDATE
> and want it….. fine who am i to stop it…
> visit the following link and you can download the standalone installed from
> this link, make sure that you know which version of vista you have , is it 32
> bit or 64 bit because the 32 bit sp1 will not work on the 64 bit vista and
> vice versa…. again once you download its great but remember the antivirus spy
> sweeper and everything to turn of and once the installation is done turn them
> back on
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791
>
> also you can go to this link to get further knowledge before you install the
> actual service Pack 1.
>
> SO NOW MY GENIOUS FRIENDS GET READY TO WORSHIP Your Computer.
>
> but ADVISABLE IS TO WAIT FOR WINDOWS UPDATE to offer you the SP1 , this make
> sure that your computer is good to go.
>
> IN CASE YOU ARE A PERSON WHO HAS WARRANTY OR WHO LIKE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR
> THEM,You can get the best help from Microsoft, call them, at the number
> 1-800-936-5700 and you will reach the Friendly technical support to help you,
> sometimes it is chargeable
>
> Friends it is 4:30 AM in india now.. and I am working in the Night Shift..
> Good night I have to work till Day break
>
> In case if you have any issue just send me email… make sure that you will
> get reply may be soon or a bit late but you will get it as soon as I find it.
> Well if you guys get any issue with SP1 and You resolve it please send it
> across on my ID. I will appreciate that.
>
> Thanks.
> Raja Dutta
> raja.sutherland@hotmail.com
>
> "annoyed" wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > "gatjjohn" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
> > > through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
> > > was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
> > > and how can I fix it.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > gatjohn

> >
> > i have the same problem with the same error code for windows vista basic,
> > it only downloads to 7% complete
> > if any one has any ideas what that error code means,
> > or any advice on how to solve the problem please share it
> >
> > regards
> >
> > anne

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-29-2008
IGamer5000
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista service pack1 update error code 800B0100
What is 'TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE'? What have I not signed for? 947821 is installed.

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
> 0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.
>
> --
>
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
> ======================================
> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
>
>
> "tiger" <tiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:A5A66BC8-F5AE-4718-9F8C-7FD4BBA07BEE@microsoft.com...
> | how I can fix this I have the same issue
> |
> | "gatjjohn" wrote:
> |
> | > I'm trying to update my Vista Ultimate system with service pack1 downloaded
> | > through windows update. I keep getting error code 800B0100 ** No sigmature
> | > was present in the subject ** Can anyone help me with this? What does it mean
> | > and how can I fix it.
> | >
> | > Thanks
> | >
> | > gatjohn
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error Code 800B0100 when downloading SP1 for 64bit Vista Sigrid microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 6 03-26-2008 03:53
update Kb937287 error code 800b0100 sallyw microsoft.public.windowsupdate 0 03-02-2008 17:42
Failed update: error code 800B0100 jesslw26 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 2 01-05-2008 05:05
installatie update Micr.NET.Framework 1.1 Service Pack1 mislukt Corle@ne microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 1 12-21-2007 13:42
Error code: 800B0100 and 8009200D and 0x800106ba in Windows Vista =?Utf-8?B?UnVuZQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 04:51




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:44.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120