IE 7

nikki7w

IE 7
I have a problem i hope someone can help me with. When I let automatic update
install IE7 or if I do it myself, and then I got onto pogo.com and click on a
game i want to play, I get the following messages, yes there are two. The
first one is:
Java(TM) Plug-in fatal Error The Java runtime environment cannot be loaded.
Click ok. Then when I click ok, it takes me out of the sight and I get this
message:
Iexplore.exe- Application error- The instruction at "0x00000000." The memory
could not be "read" click on ok to terminate. I dont know what this is or how
to fix it. I have tried to remove java from (add and remove programs) and
IE7, then reinstall IE7 and then add java but it still dosesnt work. Can
someone please help me with this.
TaurArian

RE: IE 7
Internet Explorer 7 Newsgroup

"nikki7w" wrote:

> I have a problem i hope someone can help me with. When I let automatic update
> install IE7 or if I do it myself, and then I got onto pogo.com and click on a
> game i want to play, I get the following messages, yes there are two. The
> first one is:
> Java(TM) Plug-in fatal Error The Java runtime environment cannot be loaded.
> Click ok. Then when I click ok, it takes me out of the sight and I get this
> message:
> Iexplore.exe- Application error- The instruction at "0x00000000." The memory
> could not be "read" click on ok to terminate. I dont know what this is or how
> to fix it. I have tried to remove java from (add and remove programs) and
> IE7, then reinstall IE7 and then add java but it still dosesnt work. Can
> someone please help me with this.

micosoft.public.windowsupdate

RE: IE 7