Internal drive does not show up in "My Computer" after re-install ofWin XP Home - SP2

amshah@gmail.com

Internal drive does not show up in "My Computer" after re-install ofWin XP Home - SP2
I re-installed Windows XP Home - SP2 due to some other problems and
now my internal slave drive is not visible in "My Computer". During
Boot up checked the setup and the drive is recognized. It also shows
in the Device Manager and says is working OK.

Any help on what I need to do to make it appear.

Re: Internal drive does not show up in "My Computer" after re-install of Win XP Home - SP2
How does this pertain to Windows Update?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

On Mar 10, 1:21 pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How does this pertain to Windows Update?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net
> DTS-Lhttp://dts-l.net/
>
> ams...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I re-installed Windows XP Home - SP2 due to some other problems and
> > now my internal slave drive is not visible in "My Computer". During
> > Boot up checked the setup and the drive is recognized. It also shows
> > in the Device Manager and says is working OK.

> > Any help on what I need to do to make it appear.

Updated Windows XP HE -SP2 and re-installed

amshah@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I re-installed Windows XP Home - SP2 due to some other problems and
>>> now my internal slave drive is not visible in "My Computer". During
>>> Boot up checked the setup and the drive is recognized. It also shows
>>> in the Device Manager and says is working OK.

>>> Any help on what I need to do to make it appear.

>> How does this pertain to Windows Update?

> Updated Windows XP HE -SP2 and re-installed

Try posting in this WinXP-specific newsgroup instead:
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

In your newsreader:
~~

amshah@gmail.com

On Mar 10, 4:18 pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> How does this pertain to Windows Update?

> > Updated Windows XP HE -SP2 and re-installed

> Try posting in this WinXP-specific newsgroup instead:
> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>
> In your newsreader:
> ~~
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

thanks for your input, did that and got some feedback.
micosoft.public.windowsupdate