Re: MICROSFT WINDOWS Host process for windows services stopped wor

DoMikSun

Re: MICROSFT WINDOWS Host process for windows services stopped wor
Ok so you guys understand the its not directly hp issue, i have no printer,
no hp rubbish, all vista designed hardware right down to my keyboard and
mouse and i have this annoying problem, this is unexceptable as a paying
coustomer i belive this should have been delt with long ago when people
started complaining, i know it cant be fixed at the snap of a finger but its
been some time now that the issue first arose and not only for me, it slows
the level of progress that inflicts a source of income to me, please see to
this and try to collaborate with your partners as some kind of team. It seems
to me having the corrcet hardware for the software in question becomes
absolutely usless if it doesnt even work, i'm not happy.