Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Service

Mogens

Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Service
Windows update fails: After reinstallig Windows XP prof w. Service p. 1. I have
downloaded and installed Windows updates files, but after restarting my PC,
it goes black and stops shortly after the Windovws logo shows up.
--
Ask

Re: Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Service
Why did you reinstall WinXP SP1? Did you do a Repair Install or a format &
reinstall?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Mogens wrote:
> Windows update fails: After reinstallig Windows XP prof w. Service p. 1. I
> have downloaded and installed Windows updates files, but after restarting
> my PC,
> it goes black and stops shortly after the Windovws logo shows up.

Mogens

Re: Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Serv
My PC went down and I had to format and reinstall
--
Ask

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Why did you reinstall WinXP SP1? Did you do a Repair Install or a format &
> reinstall?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Mogens wrote:
> > Windows update fails: After reinstallig Windows XP prof w. Service p. 1. I
> > have downloaded and installed Windows updates files, but after restarting
> > my PC,
> > it goes black and stops shortly after the Windovws logo shows up.

Re: Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Serv
Sounds like the reinstall didn't help, Mogens.

Mogens wrote:
> My PC went down and I had to format and reinstall
>
>> Why did you reinstall WinXP SP1? Did you do a Repair Install or a format
>> &
>> reinstall?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> Mogens wrote:
>>> Windows update fails: After reinstallig Windows XP prof w. Service p. 1.
>>> have downloaded and installed Windows updates files, but after
>>> restarting
>>> my PC,
>>> it goes black and stops shortly after the Windovws logo shows up.

Mogens

Re: Windows update fails after reinstalled Windows XP prof w. Serv
Got a new HDD and this solved the problem.
--
Ask