RE: How to Uninstall ActiveSync?

Yumna

RE: How to Uninstall ActiveSync?
Hi I would like to uninstall activeSync from my hanheld device i'm currently
using MC50 windows CE. The resone I want to uninstall it is because i want to
downgrade it to 3.7 the newer version does not transfer files. When I attempt
to add and remove whether from my PC or the handheld the program boxes are
empty there for I can not select what program i want to delete.

Please help

"
Robert Aldwinckle

"Yumna" <Yumna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I would like to uninstall activeSync from my hanheld device i'm currently
> using MC50 windows CE. The resone I want to uninstall it is because i want to
> downgrade it to 3.7 the newer version does not transfer files. When I attempt
> to add and remove whether from my PC or the handheld the program boxes are
> empty there for I can not select what program i want to delete.
>
> Please help

Explain what is wrong with the suggestion the OP was given over 2 years ago?

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b?dmode=source

Notice that there was no response from the OP to this suggestion
so that is usually a good sign that it probably helped.

BTW I don't think that this question is really on-topic in
any of the newsgroups the OP (and consequently you)
posted to. But since you only vaguely refer to a "hanheld device"
I'm not sure which one would really be appropriate.
(FWIW my guess would be pocketpc.)

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Yumna

Re: How to Uninstall ActiveSync?
Yes i'm using pocket PC
nothing is wrong with the OS. the resone why I want to delete activeSinc is
because it does not sync wirelessly. the older version ActiveSync 3.7 does
Sync wirelessly. I want to delete activeSync from the handheld device and
install 3.7 in it's place