Update

mshanken

Update
Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc. Can
anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as far
as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work. I am at
a loss.

Re: Update
Do a driver rollback, then learn from this: Do not install updates for
third-party hardware or software offered by Windows Update.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

mshanken wrote:
> Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
> computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc.
> Can
> anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as
> far as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work.
> am at a loss.

TaurArian

Re: Update
Is this thread related?
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...1-c7e53db66c78

--
====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia

"mshanken" <mshanken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
| computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc. Can
| anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as far
| as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work. I am at
| a loss.

realcestmoi

Re: Update
Hi there,

You probably took an non MS hardware driver update.

Did you try booting last known good configuration, system restore in safe
mode rolling back on the driver?

Best regards,
Michel Denie.

"mshanken" <mshanken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
> computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc.
> Can
> anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as
> far
> as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work. I am
> at
> a loss.

mshanken

Re: Update
Tried that, option not available.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Do a driver rollback, then learn from this: Do not install updates for
> third-party hardware or software offered by Windows Update.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> mshanken wrote:
> > Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
> > computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc.
> > Can
> > anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as
> > far as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work.
> > am at a loss.

efdg

Re: Update

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Is this thread related?
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...1-c7e53db66c78
>
> --
> ====================================
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> ====================================
> http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
>

> "mshanken" <mshanken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
> | computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc. Can
> | anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as far
> | as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work. I am at
> | a loss.

mshanken

Re: Update
yes same problem.

"efdg" wrote:

> "TaurArian" wrote:
>
> > Is this thread related?
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...1-c7e53db66c78
> >
> > --
> > ====================================
> > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> > ====================================
> > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
> > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
> > Computer Maintenance: Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
> >

> > "mshanken" <mshanken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > | Ever since I downloaded the intel update on March 2, everything on my
> > | computer has gotten smaller, windows, gadgets, internet dispalys, etc. Can
> > | anyone offer any insight to this. I have done everything I know to do as far
> > | as changing to larger font and icon settings, nothing seems to work. I am at
> > | a loss.

TaurArian

Re: Update
and you read "jessk" response and what he did after contacting "Dell" ?

--