Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

sp1 for Vista 64 -- Aero doesnt work anymore

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2008
KaTaKlIsM
 

Posts: n/a
sp1 for Vista 64 -- Aero doesnt work anymore
Hi all,

I need your help for a problem.. I just downloaded Sp1 for vista 64 and aero
doesnt work anymore... I have a genuine OEM Vista version...

Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: sp1 for Vista 64 -- Aero doesnt work anymore
If you're a beta participant, seek support in the beta newsgroups or here:
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1992&SiteID=17

Otherwise, uninstall SP1 for the time being. Due to a server glitch, it was
errantly offered to Vista x64 users last week:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2268336,00.asp

How to uninstall Windows Vista SP1 as a troubleshooting step:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948537
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/


KaTaKlIsM wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need your help for a problem.. I just downloaded Sp1 for vista 64 and
> aero
> doesnt work anymore... I have a genuine OEM Vista version...
>
> Anyone can help me?
>
> Thank you very much


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2008
KaTaKlIsM
 

Posts: n/a
Re: sp1 for Vista 64 -- Aero doesnt work anymore
Thank you PA Bear,

Actually, somehow, everything's fine now! Aero is working again!
However, I was wondering if the SP1 that will be released in march will be
the same as the one i downloaded last week.

Thank you very much



"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> If you're a beta participant, seek support in the beta newsgroups or here:
> http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1992&SiteID=17
>
> Otherwise, uninstall SP1 for the time being. Due to a server glitch, it was
> errantly offered to Vista x64 users last week:
> http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2268336,00.asp
>
> How to uninstall Windows Vista SP1 as a troubleshooting step:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948537
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
>
> KaTaKlIsM wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I need your help for a problem.. I just downloaded Sp1 for vista 64 and
> > aero
> > doesnt work anymore... I have a genuine OEM Vista version...
> >
> > Anyone can help me?
> >
> > Thank you very much

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2008
C.B.
 

Posts: n/a
Re: sp1 for Vista 64 -- Aero doesnt work anymore


"KaTaKlIsM" <KaTaKlIsM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9F01DDB0-764C-4BB6-B7D8-9EE3CF19B5E8@microsoft.com...
> Thank you PA Bear,
>
> Actually, somehow, everything's fine now! Aero is working again!
> However, I was wondering if the SP1 that will be released in march will be
> the same as the one i downloaded last week.
>
> Thank you very much
>
>
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> If you're a beta participant, seek support in the beta newsgroups or
>> here:
>> http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1992&SiteID=17
>>
>> Otherwise, uninstall SP1 for the time being. Due to a server glitch, it
>> was
>> errantly offered to Vista x64 users last week:
>> http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2268336,00.asp
>>
>> How to uninstall Windows Vista SP1 as a troubleshooting step:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948537
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>>
>> KaTaKlIsM wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I need your help for a problem.. I just downloaded Sp1 for vista 64 and
>> > aero
>> > doesnt work anymore... I have a genuine OEM Vista version...
>> >
>> > Anyone can help me?
>> >
>> > Thank you very much

>>
>>


KaTaKlIsM,

What's your Vista version number? Is it 6.0.6001? What's the build? Is
it 6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840?

C.B.


--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged
and less fortunate among us.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista SP1 RC1 - Connect to Console via RDP does not work anymore Herbert Storpe microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 11 12-23-2009 19:23
vista roll bar doesnt work help please!!!!!! ben hartrey microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 01-09-2008 13:31
Aero doesn't work anymore faser microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 12-11-2007 23:05
My Microphone doesnt work anymore Trevor Storms microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 6 06-26-2007 11:44
cmd.exe commands doesnt work anymore =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbGlw?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 2 03-19-2007 00:05




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:26.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120