Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Vista SP1 on X64 KB936330 released and failed

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2008
Marc
 

Posts: n/a
Vista SP1 on X64 KB936330 released and failed
Windows Update says that Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for x64-based
Systems(KB936330) tried to install on 2/21/2008 and 6:40AM the installation
failed with error code 80010108

I would love to get the service pack but not sure why it failed. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2008
Mach1
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista SP1 on X64 KB936330 released and failed
I get errors with this to. Except I get the error 80070002. I tried the
fixes that the vista help suggested and its still a no go.

"Marc" wrote:

> Windows Update says that Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for x64-based
> Systems(KB936330) tried to install on 2/21/2008 and 6:40AM the installation
> failed with error code 80010108
>
> I would love to get the service pack but not sure why it failed. Any ideas?



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2008
Redimp
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista SP1 on X64 KB936330 released and failed
I have exactly the same problem, except I also tried manually downloading the
pack and it still will not install. I have tried all the troubleshooting
tips microsoft give but it still does;nt go anywhere. On the update version
I get to 19 % downloaded then it stop giving the 80070002 error. On the
manual verison it gives an erroe again but a different one

"Mach1" wrote:

> I get errors with this to. Except I get the error 80070002. I tried the
> fixes that the vista help suggested and its still a no go.
>
> "Marc" wrote:
>
> > Windows Update says that Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for x64-based
> > Systems(KB936330) tried to install on 2/21/2008 and 6:40AM the installation
> > failed with error code 80010108
> >
> > I would love to get the service pack but not sure why it failed. Any ideas?

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2009
pine4
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Vista SP1 on X64 KB936330 released and failed
I have exactly the same problem, I get to 19% and then it fails. I have
tried all the recommendations but still no success. With my previous PC which
had XP 2000 microsoft sent me a disc for service pack 2. Can't the same thing
happen in this situation

"Redimp" wrote:

> I have exactly the same problem, except I also tried manually downloading the
> pack and it still will not install. I have tried all the troubleshooting
> tips microsoft give but it still does;nt go anywhere. On the update version
> I get to 19 % downloaded then it stop giving the 80070002 error. On the
> manual verison it gives an erroe again but a different one
>
> "Mach1" wrote:
>
> > I get errors with this to. Except I get the error 80070002. I tried the
> > fixes that the vista help suggested and its still a no go.
> >
> > "Marc" wrote:
> >
> > > Windows Update says that Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for x64-based
> > > Systems(KB936330) tried to install on 2/21/2008 and 6:40AM the installation
> > > failed with error code 80010108
> > >
> > > I would love to get the service pack but not sure why it failed. Any ideas?

> >
> >

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista SP1 Released to Manufacturing Steve General Technology News 0 02-04-2008 23:00
Vista SP1 released tomorrow Rob microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 7 02-04-2008 19:38
Windows Vista SP1 RC Released. WinVistaClub WinVistaClub Blog 0 12-09-2007 19:00
Vista SP1 released to testers BlogFeed Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 11-06-2007 08:22
Vista SP1 released to testers BlogFeed Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 09-25-2007 12:21




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120