Mouse freeze after vista update

Noparanoia

Mouse freeze after vista update
Hello, I just installed the last automatic update from vista (the morning)
and after the reboot my mouse does't work anymore (keyword yes, mouse no,
mousepad no).

I have a logitech Mx revolution ( USB, same as keybord) + Vista ultimate.
Any advice ?

Thanks

glenster1

RE: Mouse freeze after vista update
I had the same experience and hope someone can help. After installing the
Vista updates today, my Logitech G5 mouse, which had worked for months with
Vista and was put through a USB hub, didn't work at all. I used System
Restore, it worked, I ran Diskeeper Boot Time Defrag, it didn't work, then
tried System Restore again (pre-updates) and it worked. One message board
post said Vista Updates don't recognize some USB hubs, so on the chance
Update stopped recognizing my USB hub, I plugged the mouse directly into my
PC. But I'm reluctant to try the Updates again till I'm sure what caused it
since you can't get much done if the mouse stops working.

"Noparanoia" wrote:

> Hello, I just installed the last automatic update from vista (the morning)
> and after the reboot my mouse does't work anymore (keyword yes, mouse no,
> mousepad no).
>
> I have a logitech Mx revolution ( USB, same as keybord) + Vista ultimate.
> Any advice ?
>
> Thanks

Noparanoia

RE: Mouse freeze after vista update
Thank you for your reply, I downloaded the latest Setpoint drivers and
everything is working fine now.