update problem

boost50

update problem
My computer keep loading up the same update everyday and i cant figer out how
to delete them all, My computer tells me to install up dates and shout down
your computer singh all the time for the last week. can anyone help me so
that i dont have to take it in? thanks Darryl

Re: update problem
Give us a running start, please: Windows version? What update?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

boost50 wrote:
> My computer keep loading up the same update everyday and i cant figer out
> how to delete them all, My computer tells me to install up dates and shout
> down your computer singh all the time for the last week. can anyone help
> me
> so that i dont have to take it in? thanks Darryl

Anna

Re: update problem
I use Windows Vista, home basic.

I have the same problem, the computer updates these: KB941644, KB943411,
KB890830, KB905866, KB943302, KB943899

When I start the computer it tries to configure the updates but a blue
screen appears and then I have to "start repair". I have tried several times.

What's wrong..?

/Anna

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Give us a running start, please: Windows version? What update?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> boost50 wrote:
> > My computer keep loading up the same update everyday and i cant figer out
> > how to delete them all, My computer tells me to install up dates and shout
> > down your computer singh all the time for the last week. can anyone help
> > me
> > so that i dont have to take it in? thanks Darryl

Re: update problem
Start your own thread, please, Anna.

Anna wrote:
> I use Windows Vista, home basic.
>
> I have the same problem, the computer updates these: KB941644, KB943411,
> KB890830, KB905866, KB943302, KB943899
>
> When I start the computer it tries to configure the updates but a blue
> screen appears and then I have to "start repair". I have tried several
> times.
>
> What's wrong..?
>
> /Anna
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Give us a running start, please: Windows version? What update?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>>
>> boost50 wrote:
>>> My computer keep loading up the same update everyday and i cant figer
>>> out
>>> how to delete them all, My computer tells me to install up dates and
>>> shout
>>> down your computer singh all the time for the last week. can anyone help
>>> me
>>> so that i dont have to take it in? thanks Darryl

Calven

RE: update problem

This error is most likely caused by one of the following conditions:

1. The Windows Update Temporary folder is corrupted.
2. Windows Update Agent 3.0 is not installed properly.

We can perform the following steps to troubleshoot this issue. After trying
each suggestion, please go to the Windows Update site to check the result.
Thanks for your cooperation.

NOTE: Some third party programs can also affect the Windows Update service.
If you are running any third party applications such as Spyblocker, Internet
or web accelerators (programs designed to boost the speed of the Internet
connection), security or anti-virus programs (Norton, McAfee, etc.), I
recommend we temporarily disable or shut them down and then try accessing the
Windows Update site later. Please be sure to enable them again after
completing the update process.

Suggestion 1: Clean up Windows Update temporary folder
1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following
command in the open window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.
3. In the open folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.
4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following
command in the open window.

Net start WuAuServ

Suggestion 2: Reinstall Windows Update Agent 3.0
======================================
1. Visit the following link and download Windows Update Agent 3.0 to the C:\
(Choose Save, click My Computer on left panel, Click C:\, Click Open and
Click Save)

http://download.windowsupdate.com/Wi...gent30-x86.exe

2. Click Start, Click Run and copy the following command to the panel:

C:\WindowsUpdateAgent30-x86.exe /wuforce

Note: There is a space between "C:\WindowsUpdateAgent30-x86.exe" and
"/wuforce".

Best Regards,

Calven

Peta

Re: update problem
This is all the same problem. I am having it with Vista ultimate I am sick
of the same update asking me to install it on a daily basis. Someone must be
able to help us.