Joeriswa F'in rocks!

Ireland4ever

Joeriswa F'in rocks!
Gidday all, You know I spent the last week going back and forth with a
microsoft support rep in regards to the windows update error. He had me do
everything but jump thru a ring of fire to no avail. In my frustration I
decided to check out this end user forum and low and behold the solution was
right there. Joe, I dont know what your background is but I followed your
posted solution and vuala, problem solved. I tip my hat to you sir.Thankyou
Shenan Stanley

Re: Joeriswa F'in rocks!
Ireland4ever wrote:
> Gidday all, You know I spent the last week going back and forth
> with a microsoft support rep in regards to the windows update
> error. He had me do everything but jump thru a ring of fire to no
> avail. In my frustration I decided to check out this end user forum
> and low and behold the solution was right there. Joe, I dont know
> what your background is but I followed your posted solution and
> vuala, problem solved. I tip my hat to you sir.Thankyou

*sigh*

Not only have you left out what solution fixed your issue - but you left out
the issue itself. Although I am sure that Joe appreciates your thank you
(if Joe ever sees it) - but in the future you may want to reply to the
posting that assisted you and leave some of it in your posting so others who
might not see it otherwise actually benefit from it.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

MowGreen [MVP]

Re: F'in rocks!
Shenan Stanley wrote:

> Ireland4ever wrote:
>
>>Gidday all, You know I spent the last week going back and forth
>>with a microsoft support rep in regards to the windows update
>>error. He had me do everything but jump thru a ring of fire to no
>>avail. In my frustration I decided to check out this end user forum
>>and low and behold the solution was right there. Joe, I dont know
>>what your background is but I followed your posted solution and
>>vuala, problem solved. I tip my hat to you sir.Thankyou

> *sigh*
>
> Not only have you left out what solution fixed your issue - but you left out
> the issue itself. Although I am sure that Joe appreciates your thank you
> (if Joe ever sees it) - but in the future you may want to reply to the
> posting that assisted you and leave some of it in your posting so others who
> might not see it otherwise actually benefit from it.

" vuala " ... is that like ' voila ' ? <w>

<crystalballsez> 'Joeriswa' is misspelled
Error code is 0x80072EE7
Solution was either to run FixWareOut.exe or make sure that
'Obtain an IP address automatically' and 'Obtain DNS Server address
atuomatically' are marked in TCP/IP Properties </crystalballsez>

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten