cant install this 1 update

dav h

cant install this 1 update
hi,i have been trying to install this update since the day it was released
(9/10/2007) and it is this update, update for microsoft xml core services 4.0
service pack 2 (KB941833).I have no problem with it downloading through
windows update it just wont install.I have also tried,
..Manually downloading from the site then running as administrator
..turning off my anti virus program and and spyware
..installing in quiet mode as it said on the microsoft support site
..manually downloading the previous 2 msxml updates and running a repair on
both of these

But i am still unable to install this update any help would be appreciated
thankyou.
dav h

RE: cant install this 1 update

"dav h" wrote:

> hi,i have been trying to install this update since the day it was released
> (9/10/2007) and it is this update, update for microsoft xml core services 4.0
> service pack 2 (KB941833).I have no problem with it downloading through
> windows update it just wont install.I have also tried,
> .Manually downloading from the site then running as administrator
> .turning off my anti virus program and and spyware
> .installing in quiet mode as it said on the microsoft support site
> .manually downloading the previous 2 msxml updates and running a repair on
> both of these
>
> But i am still unable to install this update any help would be appreciated
> thankyou.i am running vista hp

Re: cant install this 1 update

Support for Windows Update:

to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number (e.g., KB123456).

If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE, call the
above number and ask to be transferred to the Consumer IE7 queue (which is
47830).

your usual support contacts.

Tip: Temporarily disable real-time protection by your anti-virus and/or
anti-spyware applications (e.g., CounterSpy, Spysweeper, Spybot, AVG
Anti-Spyware) and/or any third-party firewall (e.g., ZA) before attempting
to install the update(s).
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org