Error OX80072EE7

Mary

Error OX80072EE7
I need help? Everytime i try to check on updates it says ERROR OX80072EE7.
When you use the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, you may recieve one ot
the following error meassage.
ERROR OX80072EE2
ERROR OX80072EE7
ERROR OX80072EFD
ERROR OX80072F76
ERROR OX80072F78
Which i did, but have no clue to remove this. Help?
TaurArian

Re: Error OX80072EE7
Hi Mary, start here (assuming you're using WinXP)

You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows Update
Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836941

--
====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia

"Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I need help? Everytime i try to check on updates it says ERROR OX80072EE7.
| When you use the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, you may recieve one ot
| the following error meassage.
| ERROR OX80072EE2
| ERROR OX80072EE7
| ERROR OX80072EFD
| ERROR OX80072F76
| ERROR OX80072F78
| Which i did, but have no clue to remove this. Help?

Abhishek

Re: Error OX80072EE7
problem not sovld

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Hi Mary, start here (assuming you're using WinXP)
>
> You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
> 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows Update
> Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836941
>
> --
> ====================================
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> ====================================
> http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
>

> "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I need help? Everytime i try to check on updates it says ERROR OX80072EE7.
> | When you use the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, you may recieve one ot
> | the following error meassage.
> | ERROR OX80072EE2
> | ERROR OX80072EE7
> | ERROR OX80072EFD
> | ERROR OX80072F76
> | ERROR OX80072F78
> | Which i did, but have no clue to remove this. Help?

TaurArian

Re: Error OX80072EE7
Sorry to hear that Abhishek, why not start your own thread and explain what your problem
is and provide more detail.
My response was to "Mary".

====================================

"Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| problem not sovld
|
| "TaurArian" wrote:
|
| > Hi Mary, start here (assuming you're using WinXP)
| >
| > You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
| > 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows
Update
| > Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
| > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836941
| >
| > --
| > ====================================
| > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
| > ====================================
| > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
| > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
| >

| > "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > |I need help? Everytime i try to check on updates it says ERROR OX80072EE7.
| > | When you use the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, you may recieve one ot
| > | the following error meassage.
| > | ERROR OX80072EE2
| > | ERROR OX80072EE7
| > | ERROR OX80072EFD
| > | ERROR OX80072F76
| > | ERROR OX80072F78
| > | Which i did, but have no clue to remove this. Help?

Abhishek

Re: Error OX80072EE7
dear sir

when we try to update windows XP we got the Error OX80072EE7 .please slove
the problem

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Sorry to hear that Abhishek, why not start your own thread and explain what your problem
> is and provide more detail.
> My response was to "Mary".

> ====================================
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> ====================================
> http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
>

> "Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | problem not sovld
> |
> | "TaurArian" wrote:
> |
> | > Hi Mary, start here (assuming you're using WinXP)
> | >
> | > You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
> | > 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows
> Update
> | > Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836941
> | >
> | > --
> | > ====================================
> | > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> | > ====================================
> | > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> | > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
> | > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.

TaurArian

Re: Error OX80072EE7
Please start your own thread in future -

Assuming you have WinXP.

This error code translates to ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT. This could be caused by
firewall software blocking the Windows Update Site.
You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows Update
Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941

When searching for available updates on the Update site, you see the 0x80072EE7 error
http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...=en&IsMu=False

You may receive an error message when you search for available updates on the Windows
Update Web site or on the Microsoft Update Web site
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883821
0x80072EE7 error code

For Vista:
If you receive Windows Update error 80072ee7 while checking for updates, you might need to
change or remove static IP addresses for the Windows Update service. Addresses are stored
in an operating system file, called the Hosts file.
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...6320f1033.mspx

--
====================================

| dear sir
|
| when we try to update windows XP we got the Error OX80072EE7 .please slove
| the problem
|
| "TaurArian" wrote:
|
| > Sorry to hear that Abhishek, why not start your own thread and explain what your
problem
| > is and provide more detail.
| > My response was to "Mary".
| >
| > --
| > ====================================
| > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
| > ====================================
| > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
| > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
| >

| > "Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | problem not sovld
| > |
| > | "TaurArian" wrote:
| > |

| > Update

Abhishek

Re: Error OX80072EE7
we try your suggetion but still there is a same problem is there . please
give me the solution of this Error OX80072EE7 winxp updates

check this thread: -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...5-d899a1b4b73d
or
http://tinyurl.com/2vnnos

(Mowgreen's responses)

--
====================================

| we try your suggetion but still there is a same problem is there . please
| give me the solution of this Error OX80072EE7 winxp updates
|
| "TaurArian" wrote:
|
| > Please start your own thread in future -
| >
| > Assuming you have WinXP.
| >
| > This error code translates to ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT. This could be caused by
| > firewall software blocking the Windows Update Site.
| > You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
| > 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows
Update
| > Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
| > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941
| >
| > When searching for available updates on the Update site, you see the 0x80072EE7 error

http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...=en&IsMu=False

| > You may receive an error message when you search for available updates on the Windows
| > Update Web site or on the Microsoft Update Web site
| > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883821
| > 0x80072EE7 error code
| >
| > For Vista:
| > If you receive Windows Update error 80072ee7 while checking for updates, you might
need to
| > change or remove static IP addresses for the Windows Update service. Addresses are
stored
| > in an operating system file, called the Hosts file.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...6320f1033.mspx

| > --
| > ====================================
| > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
| > ====================================
| > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
| > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
| >

| > "Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | dear sir
| > |
| > | when we try to update windows XP we got the Error OX80072EE7 .please slove
| > | the problem
| > |
| > | "TaurArian" wrote:
| > |
| > problem

| > | > |
| > | > |

| > "Error
Windows

boubazm

Re: Error OX80072EE7
i get the same message error. i've followed all fixes and instructions
proposed in the forum without results.many posts say it's due to somekind of
viruses, missing or corrupted folders in windows.i ran windows xp sp2.some
days ago i took my computer to a friend's house to try windows update with
his own internet connection and i successfully acceeded to windows update
without the usual error 0x80072EE7.so i think the problem is not in the
computer but rather in the lan.and i still get this message error with my
connection .i think that microsoft should think seriously to find issues to
these errors

"TaurArian" wrote:

> check this thread: -
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...5-d899a1b4b73d
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/2vnnos
>
> (Mowgreen's responses)
>
> --
> ====================================
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> ====================================
> http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
>

> "Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | we try your suggetion but still there is a same problem is there . please
> | give me the solution of this Error OX80072EE7 winxp updates
> |
> | "TaurArian" wrote:
> |
> | > Please start your own thread in future -
> | >
> | > Assuming you have WinXP.
> | >
> | > This error code translates to ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT. This could be caused by
> | > firewall software blocking the Windows Update Site.
> | > You may receive an "Error 0x80072EE2," "Error 0x80072EE7," "Error 0x80072EFD," "Error
> | > 0x80072F76," or "Error 0x80072F78" error message when you try to use the Windows
> Update
> | > Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941
> | >
> | > When searching for available updates on the Update site, you see the 0x80072EE7 error
> | >
> http://update.microsoft.com/windowsu...=en&IsMu=False
> | >
> | > You may receive an error message when you search for available updates on the Windows
> | > Update Web site or on the Microsoft Update Web site
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883821
> | > 0x80072EE7 error code
> | >
> | > For Vista:
> | > If you receive Windows Update error 80072ee7 while checking for updates, you might
> need to
> | > change or remove static IP addresses for the Windows Update service. Addresses are
> stored
> | > in an operating system file, called the Hosts file.
> | >
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...6320f1033.mspx
> | >

> | > --
> | > ====================================
> | > TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> | > ====================================
> | > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> | > http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
> | > Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
> | >

> | > "Abhishek" <Abhishek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |