Updates KB 938979 and KB 941649 fails
I tried to update KB 938979 and KB 941649 (and KB 941568 and KB 941569)both
automatic and manual for a month (new laptop Vista Home Basic 32-bits).
Installing always fails with the same errorcode 800719E4.
I found somewhere in this forum for a repair:
1. Inset the Vista CD in the computer while you are at the desktop
2. Choose Install
3. Click on "Do not get the latest updates for the installation program"
4.Write in your Windows ID
5. Choose "I have choosen the version of Vista which I have bought" and
6. Accept the licens conditions and choose next
7. Choose upgrade. This process can take hours
8. Choose "recomended settings" choose the correct time and close
9. After reboot try Update again
But it doesn't work: Upgrade is disabled while the Vista installationdisk
has another language than my laptop....