Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows Update Screen Double Display

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2007
Yosh
 

Posts: n/a
Windows Update Screen Double Display
hai...i went into windows update..i select custom...when it scan and the
results show dat got 2 optional software update..but when i click on it..the
screen(same screen) show another scanner to check wether my pc have update or
not..n it just stuck there...can anybody help me n tell me what is going on
wif my pc..??
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2007
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Update Screen Double Display
Disable the BitComet add-on prior to accessing Windows Update.
Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs > click the Mangage Add-ons
button.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============


Yosh wrote:

> hai...i went into windows update..i select custom...when it scan and the
> results show dat got 2 optional software update..but when i click on it..the
> screen(same screen) show another scanner to check wether my pc have update or
> not..n it just stuck there...can anybody help me n tell me what is going on
> wif my pc..??

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2007
me
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Update Screen Double Display
thanks i was having the same problem your advice solved it for me

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> Disable the BitComet add-on prior to accessing Windows Update.
> Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs > click the Mangage Add-ons
> button.
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
>
> Yosh wrote:
>
> > hai...i went into windows update..i select custom...when it scan and the
> > results show dat got 2 optional software update..but when i click on it..the
> > screen(same screen) show another scanner to check wether my pc have update or
> > not..n it just stuck there...can anybody help me n tell me what is going on
> > wif my pc..??

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2007
MowGreen [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows Update Screen Double Display
YW and have a Hoppy Halidaze <w>

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============


me wrote:

> thanks i was having the same problem your advice solved it for me
>
> "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>
>
>>Disable the BitComet add-on prior to accessing Windows Update.
>>Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs > click the Mangage Add-ons
>>button.
>>
>>MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
>>===============
>> *-343-* FDNY
>>Never Forgotten
>>===============
>>
>>
>>Yosh wrote:
>>
>>
>>>hai...i went into windows update..i select custom...when it scan and the
>>>results show dat got 2 optional software update..but when i click on it..the
>>>screen(same screen) show another scanner to check wether my pc have update or
>>>not..n it just stuck there...can anybody help me n tell me what is going on
>>>wif my pc..??

>>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Passenger Says He Hacked Windows In New York Taxi Display Screen Steve Security News 0 12-31-2007 04:40
Passenger Says He Hacked Windows In New York Taxi Display Screen Steve Security News 0 12-28-2007 03:20
Double Login after Windows Update W/ Vista Business babakrezai@gmail.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 19 11-15-2007 18:12
Article ID: 938411 The screen may flash when you connect an external display or when you use an external display on a Windows Vista-based portable computer KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Black display screen in windows movie maker...... danielle microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 07-25-2007 08:45




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:47.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120