Disfunktion of IE after installing IE update KB942615

The dane

Disfunktion of IE after installing IE update KB942615
I have updated my 3 months old HP Laptop with the latest windows update.
After the update my IE dosent work anymore. IE cannot show the actual
webside, no matte what I do.
I have cleaned up IE and disabeld plugin and more. My network connection is
working ok. I can ping web addresses from a dos promt.
If I uninstall the IE update KB942615 then my computer works okay.
Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

PA Bear

Re: Disfunktion of IE after installing IE update KB942615
Do you see any related threads in this newsgroup?

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...171f826a1bb17a

More specifically, see
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...171f826a1bb17a
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L.ORG http://66.39.69.143/

The dane wrote:
> I have updated my 3 months old HP Laptop with the latest windows update.
> After the update my IE dosent work anymore. IE cannot show the actual
> webside, no matte what I do.
> I have cleaned up IE and disabeld plugin and more. My network connection
> is
> working ok. I can ping web addresses from a dos promt.
> If I uninstall the IE update KB942615 then my computer works okay.
> Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you in advance

The dane

Re: Disfunktion of IE after installing IE update KB942615
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately it didnt help me solve the problem.
I think that the problem might could be caused by a mistake from me. I tryed
to install Mionet that came with my new WD external HD. Unfortunately the
version on the CD didnt go with Vista. And I tryed by mistake to installe it.
I am now trying to install the Mionet Vista version and then uninstalling
again.
If it helps I let you know )

"PA Bear" wrote:

> Do you see any related threads in this newsgroup?
>
> See
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...171f826a1bb17a
>
> More specifically, see
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...171f826a1bb17a
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L.ORG http://66.39.69.143/
>

> The dane wrote:
> > I have updated my 3 months old HP Laptop with the latest windows update.
> > After the update my IE dosent work anymore. IE cannot show the actual
> > webside, no matte what I do.
> > I have cleaned up IE and disabeld plugin and more. My network connection
> > is
> > working ok. I can ping web addresses from a dos promt.
> > If I uninstall the IE update KB942615 then my computer works okay.
> > Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
> >
> > Thank you in advance

PA Bear

Re: Disfunktion of IE after installing IE update KB942615
Always state your Windows version in your first post to a MS newsgroup,
please. Thank you.