Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Malicious Software Removal Tool

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2007
Rick
 

Posts: n/a
Malicious Software Removal Tool
why am I getting these Scan Errors, is this normal. Does the Malicious
Software Removal Tool run when it is downloaded with updates?

Rick

Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v1.36, December 2007
Started On Wed Dec 12 03:02:32 2007
->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x00000005 (5))
->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Program Files\DameWare Development
\DameWare Mini Remote Control\DWRCC.exe (code 0x0000000D (13))
->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x00000057 (87))
->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Windows\system32\C2MP\npdivx32.dll
(code 0x0000000D (13))

Results Summary:
----------------
No infection found.

Return code: 0
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool Finished On Wed Dec
12 03:03:41 2007
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2007
PA Bear
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Malicious Software Removal Tool
I swear I answered an identical post of yours last month.

Here's the important part:

> Results Summary:
> ----------------
> No infection found.


Don't worry about the errors.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L.ORG http://66.39.69.143/

Rick wrote:
> why am I getting these Scan Errors, is this normal. Does the Malicious
> Software Removal Tool run when it is downloaded with updates?
>
> Rick
>
> Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v1.36, December 2007
> Started On Wed Dec 12 03:02:32 2007
> ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x00000005 (5))
> ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
> ->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Program Files\DameWare Development
> \DameWare Mini Remote Control\DWRCC.exe (code 0x0000000D (13))
> ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x00000057 (87))
> ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
> ->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Windows\system32\C2MP\npdivx32.dll
> (code 0x0000000D (13))
>
> Results Summary:
> ----------------
> No infection found.
>
> Return code: 0
> Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool Finished On Wed Dec
> 12 03:03:41 2007

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2007
Rick
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Malicious Software Removal Tool
On Dec 16, 4:10 pm, "PA Bear" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I swear I answered an identical post of yours last month.
>
> Here's the important part:
>
> > Results Summary:
> > ----------------
> > No infection found.

>
> Don't worry about the errors.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
> AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net
> DTS-L.ORGhttp://66.39.69.143/
>
>
>
> Rick wrote:
> > why am I getting these Scan Errors, is this normal. Does the Malicious
> > Software Removal Tool run when it is downloaded with updates?

>
> > Rick

>
> > Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v1.36, December 2007
> > Started On Wed Dec 12 03:02:32 2007
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x00000005 (5))
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:1180 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Program Files\DameWare Development
> > \DameWare Mini Remote Control\DWRCC.exe (code 0x0000000D (13))
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x00000057 (87))
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource process://pid:4032 (code 0x0000054F (1359))
> > ->Scan ERROR: resource file://C:\Windows\system32\C2MP\npdivx32.dll
> > (code 0x0000000D (13))

>
> > Results Summary:
> > ----------------
> > No infection found.

>
> > Return code: 0
> > Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool Finished On Wed Dec
> > 12 03:03:41 2007- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -


Not me.

thanks for the reply
Rick
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Malicious software removal tool caused blue screens in win 2000 fred microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 12-03-2007 03:25
Malicious Software Removal Tool NJITGS microsoft.public.windowsupdate 3 10-27-2007 15:42
Defender und Malicious Sofware Removal Tool Thomas Steinbach microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sicherheit 1 09-08-2007 11:58
Malicious Software Removal Tool Zygy microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 17 07-31-2007 05:52
Malicious Software Removal Tool issue =?Utf-8?B?U21pdGh5?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-15-2007 19:05




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120