Update Website Troubles

ROSinclair

Update Website Troubles
I am unable to Update Windows, I receive the following error and cannot find
any info as to why. any help is most appreciated. Thanks RS
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions
Find Solutions
Windows Update Newsgroup
For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

richie3003

RE: Update Website Troubles
I am experiencing exactly the same problem! can any one please help

"ROSinclair" wrote:

> I am unable to Update Windows, I receive the following error and cannot find
> any info as to why. any help is most appreciated. Thanks RS
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> For self-help options:
>
> Frequently Asked Questions
> Find Solutions
> Windows Update Newsgroup
> For assisted support options:
>
> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

sailorsmouth@yahoo.com

RE: Update Website Troubles
I just wanted to let you know that this helped me with the malicious software
removal tool Dec. 2007. For the one that helped was the one that said (find
solutions). Thank You very much!!!
--
mouth

"richie3003" wrote:

> I am experiencing exactly the same problem! can any one please help
>
> "ROSinclair" wrote:
>
> > I am unable to Update Windows, I receive the following error and cannot find
> > any info as to why. any help is most appreciated. Thanks RS
> > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> > For self-help options:
> >
> > Frequently Asked Questions
> > Find Solutions
> > Windows Update Newsgroup
> > For assisted support options:
> >
> > Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Milo \(MSPSS\)

Re: Update Website Troubles
Please call 866 727 2338 for General Assistance ( US/CANADA )

Thanks

"ROSinclair" <ROSinclair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to Update Windows, I receive the following error and cannot
>find
> any info as to why. any help is most appreciated. Thanks RS
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the
> problem.
> For self-help options:
>
> Frequently Asked Questions
> Find Solutions
> Windows Update Newsgroup
> For assisted support options:
>
> Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

SusieT

RE: Update Website Troubles
I am experiencing all the same problems, having restored my computer to its
original setting, I now need to update....doesn't anyone know the answers??

"richie3003" wrote:

> I am experiencing exactly the same problem! can any one please help
>
> "ROSinclair" wrote:
>
> > I am unable to Update Windows, I receive the following error and cannot find
> > any info as to why. any help is most appreciated. Thanks RS
> > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
> > For self-help options:
> >
> > Frequently Asked Questions
> > Find Solutions
> > Windows Update Newsgroup
> > For assisted support options:
> >
> > Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Engel

RE: Update Website Troubles
Error message when you try to install updates from the Windows Update Web
site on a Windows XP-based computer: "Windows Update has encountered an error
and cannot display the requested page"
<http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=914226>

I hope this post is helpful.

Let us know how it works ┬║ut.