Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

update error code 80041002

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2007
Tess
 

Posts: n/a
update error code 80041002
Hi all,I have tried for a month now to install update KB941649. No luck.
information for error code is of no use . This failure to update is
preventing all other important updates from installing. I am running Vista
Home Basic on a compac PC. Any suggestions ?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2007
vindog
 

Posts: n/a
RE: update error code 80041002
hi tess. i am having the same problem with KB941649 on a dell. have not found
a solution. am beginning to wonder if microsoft needs to get involved with
this.

"Tess" wrote:

> Hi all,I have tried for a month now to install update KB941649. No luck.
> information for error code is of no use . This failure to update is
> preventing all other important updates from installing. I am running Vista
> Home Basic on a compac PC. Any suggestions ?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2007
Tess
 

Posts: n/a
RE: update error code 80041002
Hi vindog, After reading further on this site about others who have had
problems with this update, I deceided to use the "hide updates" option on
KB941649 . All other updates installed without a problem. Thanks to all of
you.

"vindog" wrote:

> hi tess. i am having the same problem with KB941649 on a dell. have not found
> a solution. am beginning to wonder if microsoft needs to get involved with
> this.
>
> "Tess" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,I have tried for a month now to install update KB941649. No luck.
> > information for error code is of no use . This failure to update is
> > preventing all other important updates from installing. I am running Vista
> > Home Basic on a compac PC. Any suggestions ?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2008
rudy
 

Posts: n/a
RE: update error code 80041002
i blocked the same update,was driving me batty,just sucs when somtin doesnt
work

"Tess" wrote:

> Hi vindog, After reading further on this site about others who have had
> problems with this update, I deceided to use the "hide updates" option on
> KB941649 . All other updates installed without a problem. Thanks to all of
> you.
>
> "vindog" wrote:
>
> > hi tess. i am having the same problem with KB941649 on a dell. have not found
> > a solution. am beginning to wonder if microsoft needs to get involved with
> > this.
> >
> > "Tess" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,I have tried for a month now to install update KB941649. No luck.
> > > information for error code is of no use . This failure to update is
> > > preventing all other important updates from installing. I am running Vista
> > > Home Basic on a compac PC. Any suggestions ?

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Code 80072F76 update error =?Utf-8?B?QWwgTWVuYQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 07-17-2010 08:51
Windows Update Error Code 5 RENEE microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 04-17-2008 18:55
Update for Windows Vista KB941649 fails with error 80041002 Conley Read microsoft.public.windowsupdate 9 12-19-2007 16:03
I cannot update 1 particular update - KB941649- Error Code 8007000 Shaunyboy microsoft.public.windowsupdate 11 11-29-2007 00:55
Update Error code 80070057 Peterv50 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 07-06-2007 18:32




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:54.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120