KB934873 and KB942695 hotfixes

Juanita

KB934873 and KB942695 hotfixes
I use Belarc Advisor to help me to check that my system's hotfixes are all up
to date. Belarc report that the above hot fixes are not installed on my
system and when I run the microsoft update manager, it does not pick this up.
When I do a search for the above hotfixes to download it manually, the
search return with either a could not find it report, or another article
based answer. Where can I find the above hotfixes?

Thanks and Regards,
Juanita
Peter Lawton

Re: KB934873 and KB942695 hotfixes
They're both Office patches so they won't show up in windows update, go to
http://update.microsoft.com/ instead, which should give you updates for all
MS products, instead of just Windows

Peter Lawton

"Juanita" <Juanita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use Belarc Advisor to help me to check that my system's hotfixes are all
>up
> to date. Belarc report that the above hot fixes are not installed on my
> system and when I run the microsoft update manager, it does not pick this
> up.
> When I do a search for the above hotfixes to download it manually, the
> search return with either a could not find it report, or another article
> based answer. Where can I find the above hotfixes?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Juanita

MowGreen [MVP]

Re: KB934873 and KB942695 hotfixes
Not quite ... if the system has not opted in to MU then it will hit the
WU site, Peter.
Juanita ... go here with Internet Explorer to see if any updates for
Office are needed: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...s/default.aspx

Under Downloads in the left frame, under Updates, click the Office
Update link or, just click this link:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...incatalog.aspx

That *should* work <w>

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Peter Lawton wrote:

> They're both Office patches so they won't show up in windows update, go
> to http://update.microsoft.com/ instead, which should give you updates
> for all MS products, instead of just Windows
>
> Peter Lawton
>
> "Juanita" <Juanita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>> I use Belarc Advisor to help me to check that my system's hotfixes are
>> all up
>> to date. Belarc report that the above hot fixes are not installed on my
>> system and when I run the microsoft update manager, it does not pick
>> this up.
>> When I do a search for the above hotfixes to download it manually, the
>> search return with either a could not find it report, or another article
>> based answer. Where can I find the above hotfixes?
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Juanita

Peter Lawton

Re: KB934873 and KB942695 hotfixes
Ah yes, quite right. I'd forgotten that I'd opted in so it worked for me

Peter Lawton

"MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
> Not quite ... if the system has not opted in to MU then it will hit the WU
> site, Peter.
> Juanita ... go here with Internet Explorer to see if any updates for
> Office are needed:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...s/default.aspx
>
> Under Downloads in the left frame, under Updates, click the Office Update
> link or, just click this link:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...incatalog.aspx
>
> That *should* work <w>
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>

> Peter Lawton wrote:
>
>> They're both Office patches so they won't show up in windows update, go
>> to http://update.microsoft.com/ instead, which should give you updates
>> for all MS products, instead of just Windows
>>
>> Peter Lawton
>>
>> "Juanita" <Juanita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> I use Belarc Advisor to help me to check that my system's hotfixes are
>>> all up
>>> to date. Belarc report that the above hot fixes are not installed on my
>>> system and when I run the microsoft update manager, it does not pick
>>> this up.
>>> When I do a search for the above hotfixes to download it manually, the
>>> search return with either a could not find it report, or another article
>>> based answer. Where can I find the above hotfixes?
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> Juanita

hotfixes Eddie G microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 12-01-2007 23:14
Updates and Hotfixes shattered00 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 11-28-2007 04:57
Neue Hotfixes John microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.administration 3 10-06-2007 16:39
Hotfixes By E-Mail Steve Security News 0 08-13-2007 16:30
Hotfixes Cammac468 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 07-23-2007 02:44