We have the following open position. Please get back to us with your
resume in word format if you are interested and also answer the
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 1 year
We are looking for highly skilled engineers who thrive on creating
real business solutions through the implementation of state-of-the-art
enabling technologies, including J2EE application server technology,
Oracle and Web Services.
* Participate in integration requirements gathering and solution
* Facilitate technical requirements definitions sessions and
design review meetings.
* Define solution architecture alternatives and the resource
requirements needed for success
* Supporting the overall technical design and developing the
integration technical design
* Coding and testing program modules that meet design
* Design integrations between Company and other client systems
* Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary
to ensure that an application or technical environment meets
* Identify impediments to the development processes and suggested
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
* Ability to work effectively with client senior management and IT
management and staff.
* High energetic, enthusiastic, and committed
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
* Experience with contract management, order management, and/or
billing implementations is a significant advantage
* Experience to work in a fast paced start up environment
* At least 4-5 years of software development experience
* Knowledge and experience in oracle with development experience
in PL/SQL, stored procedures, etc.
* Background and experience in J2EE technologies (Struts,
Barracuda MVC frameworks, Hibernate, DODS ORM services, JSP,
* Experience in designing integrations
* Experience in integration development
* Experience with building Integrations using Messaging and
WebServices Architecture (WebServices, XML/SOAP, JMS, etc.
* Experience in building Integration using RosettaNet standards
* Experience in building WebServices via Rest based architecture
* Familiarity with Scrum/Agile based software methodology
* Excellent systems analysis and design skills, excellent
analytical and problem solving skills.
Kranthi It HR