RE: Photo gallery & .NET Framework

sbc

RE: Photo gallery & .NET Framework
Bert my system does something very similar to yours .. and I still have the
yellow update badge showing up telling me to update with the KB 944990 the
Udate for The Windows Live Photo Gallery. My error code is 0x524. Too bad
your error was 6 months ago .. and mine is NOW!

I also have an HP printer .. 990cse .. and I will try fooling with that.
thank you.

"Bert" wrote:

> Yes I have a HP Photosmart printer, Thkx for the advice.
> Regards, Bert
>
> "lfc2006" wrote:
>
> > Hi Bert,
> >
> > Do you have an HP printer? If so, try inserting the setup cd into the drive
> > and see what happens. It worked on my laptop when I kept getting the same
> > message. The system seems to be able to find the file its looking for on the
> > installation cd.
> >
> > If this doesn't work, try googleing your error message in " ". This should
> > bring up some forums where the problem might be answered for you.
> >
> > Good luck,
> > Fergal
> >

> > "Bert" wrote:
> >
> > > Can't shut down ny computer, photo gallery keeps trying to install....aks for
> > > a disc which of course I don't have. microsoft .net framework then comes up
> > > with the error mess " an unhandled exeception has occurred in a component in
> > > your application. click contine & application will ignore this error &
> > > attempt to continue."
> > > Cliccking on the titlelbar X or continue button does not close this dailog
> > > box. trying to download net framework updates produces error mess 0x652.
> > > windows installer keeps trying to install photo gallery. any ideas?

Keith

RE: Photo gallery & .NET Framework
I have the same update problem. Did you resolve this with the HP
installation disk?