Loop Windows Update page

Cynthia El.

Loop Windows Update page
Hello, I have a problem with Windows Update, and I do not find the problem
anywhere in Microsoft page.

I open Microsoft update page.
I click in "Instalar las actualizaciones" (in english may be install updates)
IE shows the hight priority. You can click and install them without any
problem.

The problem starts when I cick in software or hardwary, instead of showing
me a list of updates, it opens the main page of microsoft update in the frame
inside, like a loop, and I find the "install updates" again, it is like the
page of Microsoft Update inside the page of Microsoft update, and I can never
get the software/hardware updates.

The navigator is IE 7, Windows XP
MowGreen [MVP]

Re: Loop Windows Update page
Disable the BitComet add-on in IE prior to accessing Windows Update.
Internet Options > Programs > Manage Add-ons

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Cynthia El. wrote:

> Hello, I have a problem with Windows Update, and I do not find the problem
> anywhere in Microsoft page.
>
> I open Microsoft update page.
> I click in "Instalar las actualizaciones" (in english may be install updates)
> IE shows the hight priority. You can click and install them without any
> problem.
>
> The problem starts when I cick in software or hardwary, instead of showing
> me a list of updates, it opens the main page of microsoft update in the frame
> inside, like a loop, and I find the "install updates" again, it is like the
> page of Microsoft Update inside the page of Microsoft update, and I can never
> get the software/hardware updates.
>
> The navigator is IE 7, Windows XP

Cynthia El.

Re: Loop Windows Update page