Windows wants to keep rebooting after update

dadbarnit

Windows wants to keep rebooting after update
Windows XP want to keep rebooting after the current update has been
installed. I have rebooted multiple times and keep getting the same message,
windows has not rebooted since the last update. I even uninstalled the
update and after rebooting it still gives the same message.
PA Bear

Re: Windows wants to keep rebooting after update
What update?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.org/

dadbarnit wrote:
> Windows XP want to keep rebooting after the current update has been
> installed. I have rebooted multiple times and keep getting the same
> message, windows has not rebooted since the last update. I even
> uninstalled the update and after rebooting it still gives the same
> message.

TaurArian

Re: Windows wants to keep rebooting after update
..... the current update ........

Sorry, couldn't resist.

====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
====================================
http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm

| What update?
| --
| ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
| MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
| AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
| DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
|
| dadbarnit wrote:
| > Windows XP want to keep rebooting after the current update has been
| > installed. I have rebooted multiple times and keep getting the same
| > message, windows has not rebooted since the last update. I even
| > uninstalled the update and after rebooting it still gives the same
| > message.

PA Bear

Re: Windows wants to keep rebooting after update
<smack>

TaurArian wrote:
> .... the current update ........
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist.

>> What update?
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
>>
>> dadbarnit wrote:
>>> Windows XP want to keep rebooting after the current update has been
>>> installed. I have rebooted multiple times and keep getting the same
>>> message, windows has not rebooted since the last update. I even
>>> uninstalled the update and after rebooting it still gives the same
>>> message.

Tara

RE: Windows wants to keep rebooting after update
Did you ever get this fixed. I just recently did an update and now my
computer keeps rebooting. It will only start in safe mode.