Update KB929637 won't install

Georgie Poorgey

Update KB929637 won't install
I have downloaded this update, but for some reason it won't install. No
error messages, just tells me at the end that it didn't install.
Giacobo Insalato

RE: Update KB929637 won't install

"Georgie Poorgey" wrote:

> I have downloaded this update, but for some reason it won't install. No
> error messages, just tells me at the end that it didn't install.

same here. I downloaded and installed this update through ThinkVantage
System Update and contacted them today about this... you were installing it
through Windows Update??
Georgie Poorgey

RE: Update KB929637 won't install
Yes, I went through Windows update. Did you figure out how to install it?

"Giacobo Insalato" wrote:

> "Georgie Poorgey" wrote:
>
> > I have downloaded this update, but for some reason it won't install. No
> > error messages, just tells me at the end that it didn't install.

> same here. I downloaded and installed this update through ThinkVantage
> System Update and contacted them today about this... you were installing it
> through Windows Update??

Confused

RE: Update KB929637 won't install
I have installed this update through THINKADVANTAGE 4X and it also WILL NOT
INSTALL? Tried it through windows VISTA update, but it doesn't show up.
any ideas as to what the update is? IBM has no clue
THANKS

"Giacobo Insalato" wrote:

> "Georgie Poorgey" wrote:
>
> > I have downloaded this update, but for some reason it won't install. No
> > error messages, just tells me at the end that it didn't install.

> same here. I downloaded and installed this update through ThinkVantage
> System Update and contacted them today about this... you were installing it
> through Windows Update??

Re: Update KB929637 won't install
It's not offered by Windows Update. See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929637.